The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Just learned how to stream anything wireless to stereo
Old 27th December 2011
Gear Head

Just learned how to stream anything wireless to stereo

FYI- I got apple tv 2. The video sucks but the other benefits are awesome. I can play music through my stereo(attached to my tv) wirelessly. I mean anything on my iPhone/iPad. Music from email, YouTube video, itunes,sound cloud etc. It's das shiz.I can have people over or just hang and control from my hand, inside or outside the house, and someone else can take charge with their iPad by hitting a button. Iz cool for musicians cause u can just sit around and compare tracks without a mess and anywhere In the house.

Just sayin
Old 27th December 2011
Lives for gear

The video sucks because it's 720 not 1080? I find the video excellent. What's wrong with yours?

I've not been to the video store in four years and rent everything off ATV in HD, and I have ripped every DVD I own to MP4. I'm not sure what sucks about it. It's digital and HD. It's good as any other digital 720 HD, because, well, it's digital and it's HD and plays what you give it.
Old 28th December 2011
Gear Head

I guess because it is not 1080 and I have a big screen. All the audio options are the jam though

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search