The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
JBL LSR 2328P vs LSR 4328P Studio Monitors
Old 17th September 2011
Gear Head

JBL LSR 2328P vs LSR 4328P

Hi everyone.

As the title suggests, i'm looking for opinions from users who might have used both these systems.

I'm currently using the 4328s in a surround setup mostly for post and i'm pretty OK with them. I'm looking to get a surround setup for another room and although i could get another set of 4328s, i'm wondering if it might be better to go with the 2328s instead. I do not use quite a lot of the features on 4328s (RMC, digital inputs, remote control), so it seems a bit unnecessary to pay the price premium for features i do not want or would use.

I'm unable to audition 2328s against the 4328s (which would have been ideal), so i'm looking for user opinions. (if any!)

The deciding factor for me would be the sound, if the 2328s are close enuff to what i'm hearing on the 4328s, then i'm sold. Otherwise, i guess its the 4328s again. (unless someone could graciously point out other alternatives around the same price range as the 4328s. )

All input is appreciated. Thanks guys!
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search