The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Trident 65 channel labels? Parts? Studio Headphones
Old 16th September 2011
Trident 65 channel labels? Parts?

I've searched and searched but most threads are years old so I thought I'd ask. We just aquired a Trident....

As you can see, the strip of channel labels is shot and pretty gross. Anybody know where I can replace it with something close or exact? Really, anywhere we can get parts is great to know! The channels are all recapped and rechipped so it's in GREAT shape but looks ugly. Getting her all pretty!
Old 16th September 2011
Gear Maniac

we have a hot-rodded Series 65 and at one point bought parts from Try Audio in the UK. However I have not been able to get a response from them in over a year via email.

index

I too am interested if anyone has dealt with Try Audio recently or an alternative vendor for NOS Trident parts?
Old 17th September 2011
Lives for gear

I just picked up a 65 this summer. Part of my day job is graphics - so I made these. Permanent inkjet on any color backround with thick, clear ultraviolet protective layer. Dry erase doesn't work so well, but a red Sharpie wipes right off with some rubbing alcohol.

Trident 65 channel labels? Parts?-mvc-007f.jpg

Trident 65 channel labels? Parts?-mvc-008f.jpg

Also wanted to bump your thread. It's always nice to know where I can find parts. I still have room for 4 modules :-)
Old 18th September 2011
Bump for parts info!
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search