The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Saffire Pro or Lexicon I/O Audio Interfaces
Old 15th September 2011
Gear Head

Saffire Pro or Lexicon I/O

Sorry to inundate with another interface thread, but I have narrowed my options down to the Saffire Pro 14 and the Lexicon I-O 22, mainly due to cost constraints, and cannot decide from here as specs look very similar. I'm going to connect this interface via XLR cable to Focal CMS monitors (might pull the trigger on Sonodyne, not sure yet), but both these seem to have enough quality for clear playback from the monitors? Does anyone have any personal experience with either of these (I don't really care for too many ins/outs, I care for quality of preamps and conversion). Is there anything else worth looking at? Thanks in advance...

Saffire PRO 14 Audio Interfaces - 8 IN 6 OUT firewire audio interface featuring two Focusrite mic preamps

Product: I-O | 22 | Lexicon Pro

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search