The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What rack case for Motu 8pre Audio Interfaces
Old 15th September 2011
Gear Head

What rack case for Motu 8pre

Hi guys,

This is a bit of a hopeful stab in the dark as to if anyone has a Motu 8pre and has found a flight case shallow enough to contain it and but not so deep that it's difficult to get to all the ins/outs on the back! From front to back the 8pre measures at... (Let me get a ruler) 7inches/18cms. The best quality looking and shallowest thing I have found so far is the SKB 2U Shallow X Rack, but that's 10.5inch deep - still leaving me with a good 3inches to try and squeeze my hands into to plug and unplug things! Has anyone any suggestions? There is always the route of custom too, but I want it to be under £100 - oh yeah, 2U - my plan is to get another of these and daisy chain them for a small and portable 16 preamps to go into my macbook pro.

Cheers guys, any suggestions are much appreciated!

Ed
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search