The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
ADR Scamp Modules Wanted! Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 14th September 2011
  #1
Gear interested
 

Thread Starter
ADR Scamp Modules Wanted!

Hi

I am wondering if anyone has any good places (other than e bay of course) where one could find modules for an ADR scamp rack. I have been looking for the Pre's, EQ's and SO1 Comps. Just wondered if anyone has some to flog!

cheers
Old 14th June 2012
  #2
Gear interested
Are you still looking for Scamp Rack modules? I have a fully loaded scamp with 17 modules, with a patch bay. Let me know if you're interested.
Old 26th June 2012
  #3
Gear interested
 

I have 2

I have 2 compressor scamp, racked in a single unit, power suupply scamp included. you need it?



Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveElba View Post
Hi

I am wondering if anyone has any good places (other than e bay of course) where one could find modules for an ADR scamp rack. I have been looking for the Pre's, EQ's and SO1 Comps. Just wondered if anyone has some to flog!

cheers
Old 2 weeks ago
  #4
Lives for gear
 
s.d.finley's Avatar
Hey guys, I am looking to trade a couple SCAMP modules, or buy.
Old 2 weeks ago
  #5
Gear Addict
 
montanasan's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.d.finley View Post
Hey guys, I am looking to trade a couple SCAMP modules, or buy.
I have some modules and a rack that I'm not really using very much at all now.
Old 2 weeks ago
  #6
Lives for gear
 
s.d.finley's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanasan View Post
I have some modules and a rack that I'm not really using very much at all now.
which modules do you have?
Old 2 weeks ago
  #7
Gear Addict
 
montanasan's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.d.finley View Post
which modules do you have?
Two S30 expanders, two S31 compressors and two S02 mic pre's.
Old 1 week ago
  #8
Lives for gear
 
s.d.finley's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanasan View Post
Two S30 expanders, two S31 compressors and two S02 mic pre's.
Oooh, mic pres? How do they sound? Comp, you mean SO1? I already have quite a few expanders. You have the rack and a working PS?
Old 1 week ago
  #9
Gear Addict
 
montanasan's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.d.finley View Post
Oooh, mic pres? How do they sound? Comp, you mean SO1? I already have quite a few expanders. You have the rack and a working PS?
I've never used the mic pre's tbh and S31 Compressor Limiter is VCA-based. Have them in a rack with power supply and little patchbay (hopefully pic attached).
Attached Thumbnails
ADR Scamp Modules Wanted!-18486092_10212212931135197_7976634721804972164_n.jpg  
Mentioned Products
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump