The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Dramastic Obsidian Dual Mono Expansion??
Old 11th September 2011
Gear Maniac

Dramastic Obsidian Dual Mono Expansion??

I see everywhere there's mention of a Dual Mono Expansion for the Dramastic Obsidian 500 series, but can't find it anywhere for sale. I've emailed the company and they hadn't got back to me - so does anyone know where to purchase or how much it is?
Old 13th October 2011
Here for the gear

I can't find any info on this either. Depending on how much it is, it might just make more sense to go for the 1u rack version if you need sidechain.
Old 13th October 2011
Lives for gear

We're bringing an Obsidian 500 and a Dual Mono Expansion to AES. The expansion module sits to the right of the main unit, and the I/O for that module is individual sidechain inputs and sidechain listen outputs.

Pricing soon. The product idea has been kickin' around for a while but no one's actually ever sold one. You can actually do some pretty cool stuff with quad compression with a couple units...
Old 14th October 2011
Gear Maniac

I had emailed the company and they had offered to sell direct - if I remember correctly, I believe they had said it was $1800

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search