The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
A&H mix wizard 16:2 problem Mixers (Analog)
Old 10th September 2011
Lives for gear

A&H mix wizard 16:2 problem

Im a recording guy and don't do much live sound. I figured out how to send FX to the main L and R output. However, on Aux 1 I am running a floor monitor. The performers cannot hear the FX applied on AUx 1 even though the front of house can hear the FX. How do I assign the FX so the performers can hear them through their monitors on AUx 1?
Old 10th September 2011
Lives for gear

I don't have my mix wiz anymore but if i remember correctly aux 1 and 2 are set up pre fader from the factory.You can switch the internal jumpers to make them post.The effects are probably post.
Aux 3 and 4 have a pre/post button,maybe you could send their monitor mix from those if your not already using them for something else and 5/6 are post by factory default.
Im going from memory but i think that's why there's no effects out of 1/2.

*Another note,i think the internal effects were only acessible on 5/6. and always to L/R.
I was running external effect boxes to 1/2/3/4.
Maybe there's a clue in this post for you somwhere.
Good luck.
Old 10th September 2011
On the right hand side of the console there are master knobs for FX going to aux sends. They are located directly to the right of where the print that details the various FX is located (top right). Just turn up the knobs for the auxes you wish the FX to play through and you're good.
Old 10th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittonian View Post
On the right hand side of the console there are master knobs for FX going to aux sends. They are located directly to the right of where the print that details the various FX is located (top right). Just turn up the knobs for the auxes you wish the FX to play through and you're good.
Yup... !

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search