The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Any idea where to buy patch bay label holders?
Old 8th September 2011
Any idea where to buy patch bay label holders?

Hello all.

I'm helping a guy fit out his studio (which is on a pretty minuscule budget) and he has a bunch of A-gauge patch bays which he needs labelled up. The actual labelling itself isn't a problem, but it'd be nice to be a little more hard-wearing than sticking pieces of paper to the front of them.

Neutrik bays etc have those little plastic tunnels that are attached to the front of the bay for sliding in the paper labels. Any idea if I might be able to buy some of those to stick to the front of these? Or any other ideas?

Old 8th September 2011
Lives for gear
Studerfreak's Avatar

Try Canford Audio U.K.
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump