The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Has anyone here taken vids of working in the studio? Plugin Presets/Expansions
Old 5th September 2011
Lives for gear
Has anyone here taken vids of working in the studio?

It'd be cool if there were some vids to watch of fellow slutz in action, any available?
Old 5th September 2011
I shot a TON of video a while back for a song I did with Larry Murante during the last presidential race.

I planned to do some kind of longer video at some point, but never got around to it (too busy with studio work). I made a relatively fast 10 minute edit (YouTube's limit) that quickly went through the process of recording the song. We also did a music video for the song, using some footage from the studio, and a lot of lip sync'd extra video we shot around my house. I'm NOT a professional video producer, but it was still fun to do!

Here's the "making of" video:
The Making Of "Yes We Can" - YouTube

The final music video can be found on Larry's page. Here's a direct link:
Yes We Can - YouTube

Last edited by musictech; 5th September 2011 at 05:40 AM.. Reason: Can't get the embedding to work
Old 5th September 2011
Lives for gear

DARK CHOCOLATE - YouTube Just a warmup --checking mics .. but a few minutes of video was captured .
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search