The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Weird Prob w/PT9 & Apogee Rosetta 800 Digital Converters
Old 5th September 2011
Gear Addict

Weird Prob w/PT9 & Apogee Rosetta 800

Im going crazy here trying to figure this out. For some reason I can not get a mono Out on my tracks except for 'Out 1-2'

Outs 3 through 8 are only listed in stereo pairs on my track I/O dropdown menu. Only Outs 1-2 have the sub menu with the Mono 1 & Mono 2 Outs listed. 3 through 8 just go down the list in stereo pairs.

Is this simple fix? Is there some setting on the Rosetta 800 that Im missing?

HELP
Old 5th September 2011
Gear Addict

If it helps, I just realized that the track output drop down menu actually says "A 3-4, A 5-6, A 7-8" but the 1-2 Channels say "Out 1-2" and those are the only ones allowing me to output them individually in mono
Old 5th September 2011
Gear Maniac

Have you activated them in PT in the i/o set-up menu? If not hit the little "+" sign in the output matrix.

Dan
Old 5th September 2011
Gear Addict

wow i honestly thought those outputs in mono would be a default setting I was a little intimidated by those matrix setting but now i figured it out and not so scary i made the paths and its all working Thanks!
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search