The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Wilco The Whole Love
Old 4th September 2011
Gear Addict

Wilco The Whole Love

http://wilcoworld.net/twlsplash/ their new album...
Check it out, some pretty interestin sounds goin on here...

http://wilcoworld.net/twlsplash/

Old 4th September 2011
Lives for gear

thanks, checking it out now. always loved wilco and have done live sound for nels cline's assorted projects several times in sf, if you ever get to see him with scott amendola check it out! they are always sonically inventive and nels is one of the nicest guys i have ever met in music i.e. remembered me by name almost a year after the first time i ran sound for him at a small club and came up and gave me a big hug and said good to see you again. he said he remembered me because he liked the house music i was playing between bands all night (half of it was friends of his which i didn't neccesarily realize).
Old 15th February 2012
Lives for gear
Cool story about Nels. You must do a super job with sound.

I've seen Scott play. You're right about sonic creativity- lots of tone colors in his palatte.

Loving The Whole Love. Fantastic album. Tweedy sounds like he's hit a stride. I'm happy for him.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search