The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
confusion regarding the Virus TI 2 Desktop Synthesizers
Old 3rd September 2011
Here for the gear

confusion regarding the Virus TI 2

Im aware that the latest version of the Virus TI synth is 2. i also know that it comes in 4 forms of structure, the Virus TI Snow, Virus TI Polar, Virus TI Desktop and Virus TI Keyboard, but on the back of none of them i find the name VIRUS TI 2, its all just Virus Ti, what i wanted to clear was wether the Virus TI Polar that most of the internet retailers is the latest version (2) or is that version still pending release or something, googling i found pictures all showing only one structure of each of the 4 meaning that if theres version 1 and 2 for each of the Virus Ti structures its not reflected on the external looks and on the rear text, so how am i supposed to distinguish and discern between the two versions ?
the product im interested in is definitely the TI Polar, could any of you paste images of both versions so i know exactly what the 2nd looks like ?
Old 3rd September 2011
Gear Addict

It doesn't matter whether the back says TI2 on it or not, all the Polar's say TI on it, and they all sound the exact same. The "2" part just means extra memory by 25% and a few other new features which aren't important.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search