The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
New Chandler website Multi-Ef­fects Plugins
Old 2nd September 2011
Lives for gear

New Chandler website

Hi all-
Just wanted to let you know we are launching a new website today with info on all our new products including the Devil Colored Boost Pedal, Germ Drive Pedal, Devil 500 pre, and Germ 500 MKII pre.

We are still filling in some of the gaps but for the most part its ready to go!
Thanks
Wade
Old 3rd September 2011
Lives for gear

Sweet! I've been waiting for the new 500 Germ for a while!

Looking forward to it Wade...!
Old 3rd September 2011
Lives for gear

Looks really good, nice and professional layout! If you had some sound clips with all the products, it would be perfect. The only reason I thought of that was because I was on the Mojave website earlier today trying to decide if I want to use some MA-200's on a piano tomorrow and it was extremely helpful. Can't wait to hear the guitar pedals! It's also nice to be able to click on the picture and get more detailed info (Although it only seems to work half of the time with Safari, sometime it will not let me click on the picture)
Old 3rd September 2011
Gear Addict

The rolling video on the front page triggers gear lust! I would think that with products that look so good it makes web design easier!
Old 3rd September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersmv View Post
Looks really good, nice and professional layout! If you had some sound clips with all the products, it would be perfect. The only reason I thought of that was because I was on the Mojave website earlier today trying to decide if I want to use some MA-200's on a piano tomorrow and it was extremely helpful. Can't wait to hear the guitar pedals! It's also nice to be able to click on the picture and get more detailed info (Although it only seems to work half of the time with Safari, sometime it will not let me click on the picture)
Yeah thats what we are working on now. There will be a page with videos that you can click on from the bottom if the intro page...It will have our youtube videos that we have now, but we are working on clips for everything as we speak.
We are also having Ryan Hewitt come in to help us shoot new videos for all the products that we dont have covered. We are going to do drums, guitars etc with all of our different pres so you can hear the sounds of each one. For example a drum set with all Devil, all TGs, or all Germs. Its a lot of work but it is in process!
Finally!
Old 3rd September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotonbrick View Post
Sweet! I've been waiting for the new 500 Germ for a while!

Looking forward to it Wade...!
Thanks man!
Old 3rd September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorG View Post
The rolling video on the front page triggers gear lust! I would think that with products that look so good it makes web design easier!
You are to kind my friend!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search