The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Get mpnitor speakers or start lunchbox a year before going overseas? Studio Monitors
Old 2nd September 2011
Gear Nut

Get mpnitor speakers or start lunchbox a year before going overseas?

Ive been wondering will ot be wiser to get something more portable before going overseas but it seems the focal solo 6 be which are waiting for me will have alot more use for me for daily use than say a 500 series hardware preamp and eq/comp. What would youre suggestion be ?
Thanks in advance.
Old 2nd September 2011
Gear Addict

I don't think anyone could answer that because we know nothing about you or what your trying to do...
Old 2nd September 2011
Gear Nut

Well, im going to study overseas, so let me break it down in points:1. Either upgrade my monitoring speakers to focal solo 6 be from m-audio bx8a's, which definately will get more use than anything else in any studio(its what you use to help you mix/track/master) or, 2. get something to colour the sound of the source of what I am recording and ew and compress the dry signals which is a plus because of the portability of the lunchbox.
By the way, im trying to take over the world, muahahaahaha!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search