The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Any Music Shop near LAX?
Old 2nd September 2011
Gear Maniac

Any Music Shop near LAX?

Anybody can recommend the music shop or Pro audio shop near LAX area for me ? I've a plan to buy some during I'm waiting for transit in LAX area ( I've only half day in the afternoon) lookng to buy some mic pre and MIC
Old 2nd September 2011
Here for the gear

I think the nearest thing is west LA music. there's a vintage store on Venice, but it doesn't have much recording equipment.
Old 2nd September 2011
Gear Maniac

Thanks soultek for the info.
I'll visit West LA to check it out. How about another shop near by....any idea?
Old 2nd September 2011
Lives for gear

WLA Music is great...be sure to visit both the pro audio store and the guitar store across the street...bring plenty of quarters for parking in the back because the ticket ****s are all over that lot. Truetone Music is a smaller filled with pretty cool stuff, but is more of a guitar and amp shop ...its not far from WLA...just stay on Santa Monica blvd and go towards the ocean

Welcome to Truetone Music
Old 2nd September 2011
Gear Maniac

Thank Erik
I'll stop by Truetone Music for sure it does look interesting.

Acctually I'd like to buy some mic pre like Great River, API or A Design before I go to NY . Any place that carry these brand around that area? I don't want to travel far too much from the LAX area because I've to get back to the airport in the evening time.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search