The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Auroras out and mBox Pro In?
Old 3rd May 2011
Lives for gear

Auroras out and mBox Pro In?

I recently sold a complete aurora 16 set with aes and cables. This was a spare that spent its last 8 months in the closet. After it was packed and ready to ship I decided to take the time and give my last one a quick run through. I found that channels 4, 11, 12 and 15 are not working correctly. It looks like they need to get shipped back and let the real techs give them a once over.

I only mix with an occasional vocal retract so I thought that this would give me a chance to try out some of the new portable interfaces on the market. I think tomorrow it will be a AVID mBox Pro if Chick can hook me up with one. I open to suggestions since I have about a month before my lynx returns

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search