The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
NI Komplete Audio 6?
Old 1st May 2011
Lives for gear

NI Komplete Audio 6?

I know it's not out till the second but it's available where i live so has anyone got one yet? I've got an AK1 one so i'm wondering how much of an improvement it is and whether the drivers issues have been resolved.

Not much info on the spec apart from cirrus logic converters. Wonder if this will sound as good as similarly priced firewire interfaces...
Old 2nd May 2011
Gear Head

Dude I'm interested as well. I've had good experiences with the few NI products ive used and my interface craped out on my a few months ago. But this one looks cool cuz i can do my monitoring and plug in my midi controller and record all using just 1 USB port and keep my firewire open for my hard drive or something...jus waiting for my tax returns heh then I'll probably pick one up.
Old 2nd May 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sys40198 View Post
Dude I'm interested as well. I've had good experiences with the few NI products ive used and my interface craped out on my a few months ago. But this one looks cool cuz i can do my monitoring and plug in my midi controller and record all using just 1 USB port and keep my firewire open for my hard drive or something...jus waiting for my tax returns heh then I'll probably pick one up.
Exactly what i'm thinking on the firewire, i want to pick up one of those Liquidmixes. A little bit wary about firewire compatibility too. I've had a love hate thing with my ak1 though, good when it works but recently it's taken to disabling my hub and maschine controller when i come out of hibernation!

I already have komplete 6 elements so not too bothered about the software.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search