The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Neotek Series 1e racked ideas
Old 5th March 2011
Gear Head

Neotek Series 1e racked ideas

Hi there. So I've got a decommissioned Neotek Series 1e in various states of being disassembled. Thinking about parting it or racking it up. Finding a stereo pair of these pres isn't too tricky, but was wondering if anyone would be interested in having 4, 6, or 8 of these in a nice looking chassis. Perhaps stained oak or something similar.

It may end up being an inefficient use of space to go vertical, but thought I'd throw it out there and see if there was some interest in doing a more non traditional setup. I'm guessing they'd end up costing a buyer around $400 a channel.
What could keep me from taking on this project would be having to build a load of power supplies. If there was interest in buying more than a pair, it would cut down on man hours and maybe cost. Thoughts?....

I suppose this is an odd first post for a long time reader of this lovely forum, but I just haven't been able to bring myself to comment on the many many many debates here. It sure makes for some fantastic reading though!
Old 5th March 2011
Lives for gear

Is it in too much disrepair to restore and sell as a working console? It's a shame to pull good consoles to pieces.However, if you racked up four in an Oak cabinet I am sure someone would buy it.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search