The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
what zodiacal sign are you and what sound do you prefer?
Old 4th March 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by unitymusic View Post
That's Eastern Astrology! I live in the western world... but same with me, I "changed" from a leo to a cancer. If I actually cared about astrology outside of the mysticism appeal that might mean something to me.
It opens up opprotunities to date all those women that rejected you because they didn't think your "sign" was compatible.
Old 4th March 2011
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Williams View Post
It opens up opprotunities to date all those women that rejected you because they didn't think your "sign" was compatible.
yeah, because those are the ones i'm after... they need to have their priorities straight...
Old 4th March 2011
Gear Maniac

Aries... bach, vivaldi, pink floyd- Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall- late Led Zepplin The Who- Who's Next and afterwards, can't stand reggae and the genre's descendents, except for Jah Works, a local band from my hometown. Sr-71, Minor Threat, Fugazi, slect "Emo"- I have no idea where that idiotic term came from, but it's adequate. Gary Numan, Ultravox, Alphavile (for my more maudlin moments), Einsturzende Neubauten, PiL, Front 242, Skinny Puppy, Balck Flag, Social Distortion, The Cars, Billy Bragg, R.E.M., The Smiths, I'm all over the place I guess, Just as long as the song has great structure and musicality I'm happy.
Old 4th March 2011
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertshaw View Post

In other words, someone born on October 24th may be a little scorpio and a little bit Libra, but the time of day depends. If your mom went into labor on the 23rd but you were actually born on 24th..... it's a fine line. Both signs may represent you in some way. that's why the planets alignment is also so important.
I guess that's why I have remained lifelong friends with the guy in the crib next to me in the maternity ward.
Old 5th March 2011
Lives for gear

u guys can't be serious

i thought only ******s are into horoscope

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search