The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
TK blender question Modular Synthesizers
Old 9th February 2011
Lives for gear

TK blender question

TK Blender:

Is it possible to use one of the inserts as an "aux in" from an external source, for instance-

I use the blender as a drum mixer where I feed the kick and snare into the main input. I feed the rest of the drums into Insert2's insert returns and by that I brake the signal flow from the main input. The Insert 2 return is used as an "aux input".

I would then leave Insert2 in Ch3 mode all the time so the knob "ch3 level" would be the "aux return" volume.

I would still be able to parallell compress kick and snare if I insert a compressor into "Insert1".

..Am I right?

The reason I ask is because I own a blender and want to add an mpressor as overall drum comp but I also want to eq/compress kick and snare separately prior that. (I don't want to do HW inserts for the moment, that would be the easiest solution..)
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search