The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Audiomidi.com? Anyone ever use them?
Old 6th February 2011
Gear Nut

Audiomidi.com? Anyone ever use them?

I'm about to get the symphony I/o system from them because it's tax free and free shipping. Just nervous in using them because no one answered their phone? Just wondering
Old 6th February 2011
Lives for gear

Big and well known.
Always done right by me but I generally buy downloads from them, not physical goods.

But I have to say they are on the ball with emails.
Old 6th February 2011
Gear Nut

Thanks I guess I'm
Going to
Take the risk
Old 6th February 2011
Lives for gear

I've actually been to their store...bought my eleven rack from them..very helpful...they have tons of stuff stacked all over the place. Their good.
L.
Old 6th February 2011
bought lots - good folks.
Old 6th February 2011
Here for the gear

I bought two AKC c414s from them at a great price. They are a seller in Amazon's network, so I just ordered straight from my amazon.com account. No problems at all, and I saved about $400.
Old 6th February 2011
Gear Addict

I've done several purchases (downloads). Good price and good service.
Old 6th February 2011
Lives for gear

Haven't bought anything off them in a few years, but before that I got a few things from them and was more than happy with the service.
Old 6th February 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by maaaquemeseyo View Post
I've done several purchases (downloads). Good price and good service.
Me too. They are good folks.
Old 6th February 2011
Lives for gear

Good guys - never a bad experience with them... thumbsup
Old 9th February 2011
Bought alot from them and have been to their store. Thumbs up here!
Old 10th February 2011
Lives for gear

Same story. I've bought many items; both software and hardware. Online, by phone and from their store - very close to jensen transformers, btw
Great customer service and great prices... go there and not dfegad Guitar Center.
Old 10th February 2011
Lives for gear

Spent over $20,000 with these folks over past two years...good people
Old 10th February 2011
Lives for gear

BTW, I bought some cables from them last month....very nice people and very rapid shipping! Nice prices too. Good luck. thumbsupthumbsup
Old 10th February 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustifiedStudios View Post
I'm about to get the symphony I/o system from them because it's tax free and free shipping. Just nervous in using them because no one answered their phone? Just wondering
FYI it is ONLY tax free if you have a federal and/or state tax exemption status for your business or personal use. They may not collect the sales tax, however that IN NO WAY MEANS there is no sales tax. By law you're to report that to your state in the form of USE TAX. Now, there are those that think they'll never get caught----then again, that's what those speeding down the highway think all the time. It's a big myth---but there is ALWAYS tax unless YOU are tax exempt.
Old 10th February 2011
Lives for gear

I've used them a few times.

The only thing that sticks out was a software transaction that took WAY too long for me to get the authorizations.
Old 10th February 2011
I buy regularly from audioMIDI.com; mostly software, boxed and downloads. Never had any problems with transactions and deliveries.

Their customer service is great. Emails get answered promptly, and few times I called them, they picked up on a second ring. I believe they're closed on weekends and holidays, though.
Old 10th February 2011
Lives for gear

Yep,
I've used them a few times too. They were great enough to warrant me typing this here... Good Prices & good support.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search