The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
RUSSELL WOLFF | 365 Project Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 2nd January 2011
RUSSELL WOLFF | 365 Project

Hey, someone wrote to say this post won't be seen in the original spot... So here it is again.

I am embarking on a huge project for 2011 and already have some great companies involved and featured on it. (And using slutty gear on it)

I am writing and producing one song a day, every day, for 365 days.

1. To raise money for cancer awareness, research, and prevention. My childhood friend, Dana was recently diagnosed with Stage IV Throat cancer at age 37 and her fight gave this project the cause it was searching for.

2. To inspire others to do at least one thing every single day to make the world around them a better place for someone.

I will work with other Nashville based songwriters as well.

On the road to write 365 songs over the next year, I expect many trainwrecks, so if you follow the project, please do so with the goals of the project in mind, and not simply to be critical of the music.

we are on day 12 and are so happy to announce Toontrack has signed on to the project. All the drums you will hear on the demos are from Superior Drummer or EZDrummer kits.

More info and links to the songs are here: RUSSELL WOLFF | 365

I look forward to talking more during the year and if any of you songwriters are going to be in Nashville, please get in touch to be involved in a co-write one day.

Sincerely
Russell Wolff

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search