The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Jolly Mod or JJ Audio Condenser Microphones
Old 31st December 2010
Gear Addict

Jolly Mod or JJ Audio

I am about to go to either one of these guys here in 2 weeks. I am wondering both do almost the same mods but JJ audio seems to be more expensive then jolly, so is his quality much higher and work better? I was looking for a mic with the k47 capsule for a darker sound. I am curious to how these 2 modd companies compare since the price range is significantly different.
Old 31st December 2010
Word to the wise: do a search. You'll find a thread with an entire encapsulated history of a few close encounters of the most preposterous kind-- pretty entertaining as well.

I mean, both of those guys have their partisans... but save yourself a world of grief. Unless... are you one of these people who thrives on grief?
Old 31st December 2010
Gear Addict

i already searched and didnt find anything. No disrespect at all, but why spend the time to type that which didnt offer any advise or help? saying to me to try the search takes as much time out of your life as to type up a opinion of both modders.
Old 31st December 2010
You are absolutely right-- I am lazy and this proves it.

Here is the thread I was referencing in my cryptic way...

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/moan-...-jj-audio.html
Old 1st January 2011
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRO View Post
I am about to go to either one of these guys here in 2 weeks. I am wondering both do almost the same mods but JJ audio seems to be more expensive then jolly, so is his quality much higher and work better? I was looking for a mic with the k47 capsule for a darker sound. I am curious to how these 2 modd companies compare since the price range is significantly different.
As much as his detractors love to slam Michael Joly for a variety of nonsensical reasons (I'm sure they will be here shortly), he's got his $#!% together when it comes to customer support, design and execution. He also has a great set of ears, and what he likes to hear is what I like to hear. That makes his mods a no brainer for me. I know a lot of people feel exactly the same. Obviously, not everyone feels the same way. Hence the multitudes of options out there.

I've got several mics with MJ's custom K47 capsules and I like them. A lot. They all sound different though, so knowing what your needs are and what you're looking for is important before deciding on any one particular mod.

Good luck with your search.
Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelpatterson View Post
You are absolutely right-- I am lazy and this proves it.
PHEW! At least that's settled!
Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

I like Mike's post, he seems to care, I dont to like JJ's post, all their employes seem a bit arogent...Im thinking of having Jolly mod a mxl for myself...
Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

Hi my name is Langston Masingale, I work for JJ Audio.

I can comment on my company's history, client list of A list recording engineers and quality of our products.

Regarding the thread that Joel has posted, he is a former customer of ours.
Why exactly the Oktavamod staff were in that thread to this day escapes me however, the newly implemented forum rules will hopefully curb that sort of thing.

There was a problem with Joel's microphones that we finally nailed down to a bad capsule. We only worked on the circuit, Joel wrote a shining review of the modded microphones and they developed a noise issue that occurred when the microphone capsules were exposed to moisture. We proved this near the end of the thread with the breath test.

After alot of trouble shooting and back and forth shipping, Joel gave the microphones away due to his frustration with sending the microphones back and forth and the situation at hand (we couldn't get the mics to make the noise Joel was experiencing, until we breathed heavily into the capsule).

The microphone's new owner was rather impressed by the sound of the mics and due to his patience we were able to resolve the problem with the microphones. Hence the complete death of the thread once the issue was finally put to rest.

Any standing issues in that thread are long since resolved.

I am sure if I ask creegstor (the new owner of the modded V57ms) he will chime in and give a rather pleasing review of our work. (Hint he already has)

Regarding the quality of our work, our customer service record and our transparent interaction with our customers and the public at large, I think we have plenty of satisfied customers who can fill in the gaps. Coupling this with our continued work with Front End Audio, Thiersch, Tab Funkenwerk, Jensen, Cinemag and Tim Campbell, I think you can kind of glean we appreciate working with others, satisfying customers and chasing down the best quality parts on the planet.

2011 is going to be an exciting year for us, we are introducing a new line of European K67 and K47 capsules, a revamped product line, new website and a new Baby Bash album featuring our Akita microphone. I am also looking forward to sending some of our new mics to Bruce Swedien for evaluation.

Feel free to contact JJ Audio through the email in my signature.

Happy New Year!!!

Peace
Illumination
Old 1st January 2011
Gear Nut
Jolly Mod or JJ Audio

I've used Mr Jolly's services for a few mics. His work is impeccable, as well the customer service (which is equally as important to me). He has even advised me against using his services on one occasion, having my best interest as priority. I recommend his work often to friends and do so to you.
Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRO View Post
What mic are you going to mod?

I suggest you contact Oktavamod and JJ Audio for pricing of your mic mod.

Depending on the mic and mod many options are available.

If you have a mic that has a Schoeps type circuit, Studio projects C1, Rode NT1a etc those mics can be easily tuned to a more elegant, warm sound. This is a circuit mod only and is an economical mod.

The mods that Michael and I do are quite different in Philosophy and scope of work.

I prefer to replace all of the Chinese electrolytic capacitors, Replace any substandard capacitors and modify the circuit to obtain tonal changes. I rewire the mics with mil. spec wire and Ferrite beads. I try to use the stock capsules to keep the cost down.

The mod that I do for the V67g is a total circuit change. The mod completely changes the dynamics and the tonal properties of this microphone.

Most of the tube mic mods are a considerable value because the power supply is modded, the mic and power supply is rewired with mil spec teflon wire, and the capacitors are the best available.

If you are interested in a capsule change, we offer more varieties and quality to fit your budget.

In the coming weeks we will be offering Custom JJT67 and JJT47 capsules custom skinned in Europe with 6 mil German Mylar.

Also, I do offer a full line of custom microphones.

Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

JJ Audio Akita VS Vintage U87 VS Sony C800G

To the OP: Listen to audio clips, talk to people who purchased the mics one on one, talk to Jim and Mike about what you want. Determine what seems like the best option for your price range. Chances are you're going to get great results either way. It's capitalism at it's best - competition breeds better products and customer care.
Old 1st January 2011
Gear Maniac

are you guys planning to do any 500 series compressor mods ????????????
as that's my direction for all my outboard processors if all possible
Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

These threads theoretically COULD be productive - but the mudslinging happens way too fast. On both sides. Ironically, it's usually the person slinging the mud who comes off as looking bad.

Comparing MJ and JJ could prove insightful if it were ever kept civil. Which it certainly could be. In fact - it's really nice to have access to these guys - it's not something you would ever get with any of the major mic companies. These guys will actually take the time to talk with people.
Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall View Post
the only thing I've noticed is that this JJ outfit has horned into this business and market riding on MJ's coat tails on MJ's reputation, MJ's celebrity and at MJ's expense.. these kinds of threads are useless and only serve to perpetuate a pissing contest
I fail to see how this anybody could construe this.

Here's the first thread where JJ Audio is mentioned by me on Gearslutz:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/good-...ustom-mic.html

with no inference to any competitor of any kind. Just an excited guy (me) talking into an awesome custom built tube microphone.

From that point the company grew and began to take off like wildfire. We made plenty of introductory threads, performed shootouts, in studio demos of the microphones we mod or make and the name spread. It continues to do so.

Our mics are for the majority a custom affair, in other words everybody gets something they want specifically for them, be it from the voicing of the microphone or the color of the body, we aims to please.

I fail to see how a company that has a line of primarily custom made tube microphones (Akita, Daisy, Dutch, Husky and Chihuahua), U87 mod FET mics (Greyhound and Pitbull) that uses Jensen transformers and ADK TT capsules, sources capsules directly from Thiersch and Tim Campbell, sources transformers directly from Tab Funkenwerk, Cinemag and Jensen, has bodies made in the USA, headbaskets made in the USA which are Chromed or Nickel plated, sources audiophile caps and resistors, has their own proprietary line of European skinned capsules, along with old school canned PIO capacitors for installation in our mic builds and has a retail agreement with Front End Audio (What up Shane!!) is using the same business model as ..........

Here's an example of an order:

People are calling me up asking to do this sort of work:

"Can you source for me a Thiersch Blue Line M7 capsule, a Tab Funkenwerk BV8 and build me a sweet handmade pcb with a tube circuit with PIO capacitors and one of those awesome rebuilt 9 pattern PSUs that you guys do??? I'd like it with a Gotham cable."

Our product line is in plain view.

The Akita was designed as a substitute or alternative for the Sony C800G.

The Daisy was designed as a substitute or alternative to the U67.

The Husky was designed as a substitute or an alternative to the U47.

The Dutch was designed as a substitute or an alternative to the C12.

The Chihuahua is a good old fashioned 5840/5703 tube mic with a Tab Funkenwerk output transformer and a K47 or K67 capsule. A straight forward tube mic with a small profile and alot of body.

The Pitbull is a U87 circuit installed into a FET mic with a Jensen transformer and an upgraded K67 capsule.

BTW we also service and repair Neumann microphones (just serviced a Neumann U48 which was AWESOME!!) here at JJ Audio, along with Oktava microphones. We also mod preamplifiers and opto compressors.

The only business model and vehicle we've been riding is the one I established with Jim going on 2 years ago. The irony is that this proposal and concept was made to others by me, (before I met Jim) and this proposal fell on deaf ears. Jim Jacobsen is the one person who saw that my vision was sound and we decided to go into business together. Here you have it. Now our products are in front of world famous, multi platinum artists and in use in some of the best recording environments on the planet.

The differences are what make us all special and unique!

Peace
Illumination
Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

Here's a clip comparing a stock Rode NT2a to a Joly MJE-K47h mic. Post #12.

Rode nt2a

As you can hear in the clip, Joly's K47h capsule can sound a little bright and harsh in a transformerless mic. (The Rode NT2a is also transformerless, but in the clip, it comes off sounded warmer than the Joly MJE-K47h. WTF?) If you want Joly to build you a "warm" mic, you might consider getting the Joly K47h capsule installed in a tube mic or a mic with a transformer.

The legendary Neumann U47 sounded warm because of the design of the grill, which cut the frequency response in the 4k-7k area. Then the response recovers at 8k-12k, adding a nice airy sheen on top. Without this specific grill design, a K47 capsule will not sound as "warm" as the U47 it's often compared to. You can also see this in the response graphs for the mics. The Joly K47 capsule in a transformerless mic has a hump in the midrange, with no dip in the upper mids, and no peak in the high end. A peak in the high end could have the affect of disguising harshness in the upper mids. I think it's the peak in the high end of the Rode that makes it sound warmer than the Joly mic - even though Joly claims the NT2a is a bright mic that would benefit from a capsule replacement.

The difference I see between Joly and JJ Audio is variety. They both mod the electronics to varying degrees and mess with the headbasket, but when it comes to capsules, Joly only installs his custom-designed Chinese K47 capsule while JJ Audio sources capsules from many different manufacturers, modding mics to accommodate the specific desires of the customer.

In an ideal world, you'd have several mics: a "midrange focused" mic like Joly promotes, and other character mics that sculpt the sound in such a way as to alleviate the harshness of a honky singer recorded on a midrange focused mic. I do recommend the Joly MJE-K47h mic for acoustic instruments such as classical guitar, where the push in the midrange can really help bring a dull instrument to life.
Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

To the OP...

Regardless of their work, JJ seems to have made this genre of business a mess in these parts by their forum candor, pushiness and defensiveness. I can't speak for their work and due to the above, I never will. Relating is as important as creating quality products.

I am an objective person having never purchased from either. I considered both for a purchase and went with another option due to history with a previous mic. Had I not had that option before me, I would have gone with Mike Joly's products both due to reputation and his relating style.

Old 2nd January 2011
Gear Guru

Just a note for the OP since he was concerned about looking for a "darker" sound.....

It's been insinuated here that MJ's K47 capsule is "bright" or "harsh". My experience with at least a half dozen DIFFERENT models of MJ mics with K47 caps (MJE-K47H, MJ1050, MJNT1a, MJOktava, MJ460, etc.) from FET Transformer mics, to FET Transformer-LESS mics, to Tube mics - using API, VP-26, La Chapell, Shadow Hills, D&R & Neve mic pre's & Digi 192 conversion - comparing them to classic mics like C12A, U67, U48, U87, etc. has shown exactly the opposite to be true. Some people here on GS seem to just want to beat the dead horse over and over without ever verifying their signal path, leading those with no hands on experience in a wild goose chase - potentially in the wrong direction.

I would encourage you to speak with michael directly to see exactly WHICH K47mod you might like, because, again contrary to popular opinion around here, they all sound significantly different. For instance, on male vocals, the 1050 sounds almost indistinguishable from a U48/47 and the NT1a sounds much more like a U87 - especially for VO. If you can identify a vintage Neumann mic and application that suits your needs, it's likely that MJ has a mod that comes very close and can point you in the right direction. (Possible exception being the U67)

Really, there's no substitute to living with a mic for a few months in your own studio on your own sources, but I'd talk to either MJ or JJ and see if they have something that fits what you're looking for. I know for a fact, MJ will ONLY sell you something that suits your needs, and I presume Jim would only do the same. Short of putting the mic(s) in your hands, there are good clips on quality musicians in great studios on the Oktavamod site to listen to that will at least get you pointed in the right direction.

Good luck with your search, and I hope you figure out what you're looking for before this thread devolves into the gutter like all the rest.

bp
Old 2nd January 2011
Gear Addict

I have the first MXL V69 that Michael modded and I can verify that it is far from being "bright" or "harsh". Dealing with Michael is always a great encounter.
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by drBill View Post
.... Some people here on GS seem to just want to beat the dead horse over and over without ever verifying their signal path, leading those with no hands on experience in a wild goose chase - potentially in the wrong direction.
Did you listen to the clips in the Rode NT2a thread? The signal chain was a 2-channel DAV preamp, going into a BLA modded Motu 2408. Both mics were recorded simultaneously, 8 inches from the voice. No EQ or compression was added when the files were rendered from 24/44.1 to high bitrate mp3.

Quote:
Really, there's no substitute to living with a mic for a few months in your own studio on your own sources, ....
I've had my MJE-K47h/scd combo mic for a year now...

The only dead horse being beaten around here is MJ's contention that all bright mics like the Rode NT2a need to be revoiced with a capsule change to make them less bright, and therefore more useful. In the example I posted in the Rode NT2a thread, the exact opposite was apparent. The Rode mic sounds full and rich, the MJE-K47h mic sounds thin and brittle in comparison. It's entirely possible that a Joly K47 capsule sounds less bright in a mic with a transformer in it. That was the point I was trying to make to the OP, so that he wouldn't expect "warmth" out of a transformerless version of the mic.

Re: the V67g - this mic already has a de-emphasis circuit built in (and a transformer.) In other words, once the inferior electronic components are replaced, the modded mic with the stock capsule is indeed, not bright at all. If Joly adds his K47 capsule to a V67g, and keeps the de-emphasis circuit intact, one would think that combination would be even warmer sounding. There is no de-emphasis circuit (or transformer) in the MJE-K47h, which is the mic I'm referencing with my comments about perceived brightness.

I'm really trying to remain objective here. If someone thinks I'm flat out lying, or on a vendetta, or intent on "dragging threads into the gutter", they need to be more specific (or less paranoid. heh ) I back up my observations with sound clips. I don't think I should also have to justify my motives for posting sound clips. My only motivation is to make sure GS readers have the opportunity to make an informed decision based on facts, rather than sales hype.

Speaking from experience, I bought my MJE-K47h based on sales hype. In fact, I was one of the first customers to purchase that mic, after having experienced excellent service from Oktavamod. (Let me stress that point - I have always received timely, professional service from Oktavamod.) However, my experience with the mic over the past year does not match the sales hype for the mic, (or Dr. Bill's impression of the mic) but we all know that the perception of sound is highly subjective. My apologies if my perception offends others. As Fletcher says: YMMV.
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

FYI

Just thought I would clarify this.

JJ Audio is a 2 man company.

Myself (Langston Masingale) and Jim Jacobsen.

There are no other employees of JJ Audio and I have been wondering for the longest time who people are referring to when they have something negative to say about our presence here on Gearslutz.

For example, Uncle Duncan is a customer, with a voice. He does not work for JJ Audio, he is well within his rights to dislike us as much as like us.

His endorsements make him no more of an employee than any other GS member who likes a product by a manufacturer.

Again for the record there are only 2 JJ Audio employees. Unless you are making contact with myself or Jim then you are not talking to a member of the JJ Audio team.

Therefore unless you see me or Jim specifically say something on behalf of our company, it should not be attributed to us. Yes we have fans but they don't work for us.

Happy New Year!

Peace
Illumination
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

My family spells it "Joly", and thanks for the kind words. You can read what others say about my work and have a look at my experience also.
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

Can you run them through an m-audio tubefire and some delta 1010 conversion? Then I may be a believer. Until then I love my MJ K47 voicing on my modded Nt1. It works great on many sources. It is not my cup of tea thru api 512c but GR and pacifica pres work nice in tandem with this capsule.

I find it strange that MJ pretty much got run out of here, and he tried to help people with non sales threads. He has class and was a pleasure to do business with. It looks to be a one man show around here as far as mod pimping goes. I am sure JJ does great work as well. I don't remember them showing up in Michael's defence during the witch hunt. That says a lot to me. Hey MJ, you know what they say.....it ain't easy being on top heh
Old 2nd January 2011
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle duncan View Post
I'm really trying to remain objective here. If someone thinks I'm flat out lying, or on a vendetta, or intent on "dragging threads into the gutter", they need to be more specific.
Well, I think we've been all through that before - you're well aware of my feelings. I don't really want to go back there, do you?

But to your intent, I asked this before, but you never answered. Every time I run across this I wonder if this quote was from you? (how many Duncan's with K47H's can there be?) And if so, what happened? Beause it's pretty much the opposite of what you're hearing/saying now.... Curious.....

Duncan Testimonial

(from: Duncan Stitt, A Writer\'s Room, Tucson AZ)

This mic capsule has forced me to reassess my recording techniques. I’ve been using scooped mics for harsh singers, thinking I needed to duck the midrange, but putting up the K47H sounds infinitely better. I’m finally hearing the singer’s voice with no artificial high end bump.

This capsule is a giant step up in quality, beating out all my $1000-plus tube and FET mics. The clarity and detail is stunning, especially coupled with the richness of the lows and the balanced mids. And the best part - there’s no need for a boutique preamp. This mic sounds wonderful through a clean pre - pure juicy goodness. Thanks, Michael.
Old 2nd January 2011
Gear Nut
Jolly Mod or JJ Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Joly
My family spells it "Joly", and thanks for the kind words. You can read what others say about my work and have a look at my experience also.
Sorry about that. I knew it was Joly. Stupid autocorrect on the iPhone.
Old 2nd January 2011
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz-Mat-Strat View Post
The mods that Michael and I do are quite different in Philosophy and scope of work.

I prefer to replace all of the Chinese electrolytic capacitors, Replace any substandard capacitors and modify the circuit to obtain tonal changes. I rewire the mics with mil. spec wire and Ferrite beads. I try to use the stock capsules to keep the cost down.
Er, you see, I think that's a prime example of what caused MJ to fly off the handle. I know it's only a wording problem, but you seem to advance that, while you change the weak electronics of a mic, MJ does not -- which of course isn't true. I just went to his website and clicked on a likely suspect (I just clicked on the mic mentioning GS): MJ changes the capsule, the headbasket, the tube, the signal path capacitor, and the wiring. That's quite a lot more than just a capsule swap!

Once again: I realize it was only a wording problem, but I did read your post -- especially the mention of "scope of work" -- as stating that MJ, unlike you, only replaces the capsule of a mic, without improving on its electronics.
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockorama View Post
Can you run them through an m-audio tubefire and some delta 1010 conversion? Then I may be a believer. Until then I love my MJ K47 voicing on my modded Nt1. It works great on many sources. It is not my cup of tea thru api 512c but GR and pacifica pres work nice in tandem with this capsule.

I find it strange that MJ pretty much got run out of here, and he tried to help people with non sales threads. He has class and was a pleasure to do business with. It looks to be a one man show around here as far as mod pimping goes. I am sure JJ does great work as well. I don't remember them showing up in Michael's defence during the witch hunt. That says a lot to me. Hey MJ, you know what they say.....it ain't easy being on top heh
I personally and professionally feel that if people start a thread to bash my competitor I have NO PLACE in that thread. For their defense or not. Reason being, everytime I post a reply that is going to prompt a response to my reply, the thread is bumped right back up to the front page of the forum and gets to further embarrass the person/company who is under scrutiny.

These threads with manufacturer bashing actually hurt business and can oftentimes completely misrepresent the company and for that matter the customer.

Cheers!

Peace
Illumination
Old 2nd January 2011
Gear Addict

To everything Langston said:

Amen.
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

Well it's now 2011 and time to truly, finally settle this thing...

I've got 15 of each and they all sound identical.

Just flip a coin, heads=MJ tails=JJ

Done.

G
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
...But to your intent, I asked this before, but you never answered. Every time I run across this I wonder if this quote was from you? (how many Duncan's with K47H's can there be?) And if so, what happened? Beause it's pretty much the opposite of what you're hearing/saying now.... Curious.....
It's called confirmation bias. We spend money on a new product and we automatically like it, because if we don't, we just wasted our money. Plus, Michael asked me to post a review on his website, since I was one of the first customers to buy the MJE-K47h. I was still in the "honeymoon" phase with the mic, enthralled with the "3D" aspect of the sound that would eventually turn to listener fatigue.

As you have mentioned, it takes a while to get to know a mic. I got my MJE-K47h in Dec of '09. In May of '10, I had the opportunity to put the mic up next to a U87ai. I was disheartened to discover that the K47h did not sound as smooth and rich as the Neumann, (even though the ai version of the U87 is considered "harsh" by many people.) I emailed MJ about this. He was in the middle of moving and couldn't access my order, but he did suggest that I listen to the latest shoot out files on his website, the same shoot out files you mention in your posts. In other words, regardless of what my mic sounded like, it was irrelevant because of the shoot out files on the Oktavamod website. If I had encountered this scenario with JJ Audio, or Charter Oaks, they would have asked me to ship the mic back for further tweaking. MJ did not ask me to ship the mic back for tweaking, so in this respect, MJ's customer service was disappointing. Being somewhat of a pragmatist, I shrugged it off as my fault and found other uses for the mic, rather than trying to turn the mic into something it's not. I do like it on classical guitar and sometimes acoustic bass, and I suppose I could have used it on a couple of Rod Stewart type of voices that benefit from a midrange push, but I use my Peluso 2247 SB for that task.

When I see a GS poster asking about the Joly K47h capsule in reference to "warmth" I will continue to voice my opinion. It's nothing personal. It's just a desire to impart what I've learned after a year of trying to find uses for the mic. It's a very unpleasant feeling when you discover the lead vocal just isn't working in the mix, and there's no way to EQ it into submission, and it's too late to bring back the talent to re-sing the song on a different mic. I don't wish that fate on anybody.
Old 2nd January 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle duncan View Post
... I don't wish that fate on anybody.
Here is a multiple choice quiz. There is one poster to this thread who does know the answer-- but I ask him to remain uncharacteristically silent and allow others to guess.

When I was in the midst of my most frustrating send-it-back--again-and-again--and-have-it-returned-untouched phase, and was frankly tiring of the whole escapade, and I suggested I send it instead to the OTHER partner, who was it who said, and this is a direct quote,

"I can't give you my address, because I'm having lunch with my wife."

Kids-- when everything goes swimmingly, I would dare say one mid modder is as good as the next. It's when things go southerly and people have the chance to reveal their true character-- well, some of us have been in that privileged position, and I tell you, the things that are revealed can be downright astonishing.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search