The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Midiclock - Your Feedback ? Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 29th December 2010
Here for the gear

Midiclock - What should i implement next ?

Hi Gearslutz,

I recently resumed development of my software midiclock. The last version (3.02) of my program midiclock was created last week. (the pdf documentation is located here). So what's my roadmap for 2011 ??

Midiclock's main purpose is providing a flexible solution for syncing effects (delay time/modulation/...), drum loops, LFOs, Arpeggiators, in realtime to a tap tempo or tempo slider. The idea is to have all your gear synced to a 'live' central tempo control, instead of being forced to be a slave to a fixed bpm click track / set up all your gear separately.

Recently some users were experimenting with live bpm division/multiplication and I added some features to support this as well.
The latest version also supports fractional bpm rates, and has support for custom conversion tables of midi input to bpm rates.
It also features customizable input and output drivers, allowing to sync even more devices or parameters. (for example my G7.1ut effect pedal, synced by sending sysex commands instead of midiclock - explanation here)

My good intentions for 2011 include further extending this program with killer features. I have many ideas, but little time...

So this is where I ask your feedback, on this forum, or by pm.
What would you like to see changed/added to midiclock ?
Is there interest/a market for a tool like this ?

Tnx
Serge
midiclock.com
thumbsup
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search