The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Vader Cab for 6505+
Old 24th December 2010
Lives for gear

Vader Cab for 6505+

Hey guys I recently picked up a 6505+ to keep in house and am very excited. Problem is a need a cab to do it justice. The obvious choices are Mesa, Bognor, maybe Orange, but I was wondering if anyone here has used one through a Vader 4x12? I have heard great things about them and I am considering buying one because it is a bit cheaper, and leaves me a little bit of extra cash for some other much needed items. Obviously I will being doing lots of rock with heavy guitar tones, & plenty of metal/hardcore clients coming through. So let me know your thoughts, experiences, etc.

Old 28th December 2010
Lives for gear

Nothing you guys? Mesa 4x12 is definitely a safe bet and I might just end up going with that, but would appreciate any sort of feedback...

Old 28th December 2010
the vader is awesome, plus with the Eminence V12 Legends that come in it you wont find any other cab on the market that has more bottom end. Really full, reach, thick sounds from them.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search