The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Congratulations Avid DAW Software
Old 24th December 2010
Lives for gear

Congratulations Avid

I just realized for as much complaining and whining as I did on this forum and the duc I never got a chance to formally thank the digidesign and avid team for pro tools 9 and the HD native option. Thanks alot for listening guys.. Keep up the great work
Old 24th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream View Post
I just realized for as much complaining and whining as I did on this forum and the duc I never got a chance to formally thank the digidesign and avid team for pro tools 9 and the HD native option. Thanks alot for listening guys.. Keep up the great work
You're a real life hero.
Old 24th December 2010
Lives for gear
you know i kind of felt the same way at first but then realized why should i care anymore. they didn't do anything ground breaking but everyone acted like it was...they just gave us something that everyone else already did. i really thought i was going to jump on the pt 9 bandwagon after being a 10 year user but by the time i thought i was they really lost me and now i can't get myself off of logic like i use to be with protools. it awesome and all but a little too late.

no hate just a little too late for me man.
Old 24th December 2010
Lives for gear

Congratulations Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween

You're a real life hero.
A real life 'American' hero. Get it right next time, k?
Old 24th December 2010
Lives for gear

A former Sigma employee and friend of mine, Jim McTigue was recently hired as head of hardware development..look for even better stuff on that end in the future [he was with euphonix before that]thumbsup
Old 25th December 2010
Lives for gear

Congratulations Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg082
you know i kind of felt the same way at first but then realized why should i care anymore. they didn't do anything ground breaking but everyone acted like it was...they just gave us something that everyone else already did. i really thought i was going to jump on the pt 9 bandwagon after being a 10 year user but by the time i thought i was they really lost me and now i can't get myself off of logic like i use to be with protools. it awesome and all but a little too late.

no hate just a little too late for me man.
Initiate. Seppuku.

AHHHH!
Old 25th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream View Post
Initiate. Seppuku.

AHHHH!
Haha! I lol'ed
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search