The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Avoid Boxy Music.
Old 23rd December 2010
Here for the gear

Avoid Boxy Music.

I ordered a Genelec sub from them and it took more than 2 months to ship and almost 3 months to receive. During this time my inquiries were either ignored or treated with derision. The company insists on an up front cash payment by bank draft and once they have your money you are basically at their mercy and forced to accept whatever BS they decide to dish out. Based on my experience I would strongly advise against doing business with them.
Old 24th December 2010
Gear Guru

A better approach is to never buy from anyone that won't take credit cards. Ten days ago I ordered a replacement bulb for my video projector from a place with the lowest online price. Their site said it was in stock, but a week later it still hadn't shipped. After several calls to their customer "service" I told them if it didn't ship that day they can cancel the order or I'll refuse the charge on my credit card. The bulb was here the next day, but without that leverage I'd have been in your position.

--Ethan
Old 24th December 2010
Well, they dressed a little funny, but I thought that the music was good.
Old 24th December 2010
Vum
Lives for gear

Quote:
Well, they dressed a little funny, but I thought that the music was good.
RDRR
Old 24th December 2010
Here for the gear

I won't be making that mistake again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan Winer View Post
A better approach is to never buy from anyone that won't take credit cards. Ten days ago I ordered a replacement bulb for my video projector from a place with the lowest online price. Their site said it was in stock, but a week later it still hadn't shipped. After several calls to their customer "service" I told them if it didn't ship that day they can cancel the order or I'll refuse the charge on my credit card. The bulb was here the next day, but without that leverage I'd have been in your position.

--Ethan

I've generally had very good experiences doing business on the web so I let my guard down. I won't be doing that again and I mainly just want to warn others about this outfit.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search