The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
New thread reporting function - your input requested... Lets clean GS up! Condenser Microphones
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

Jules,

If you allow members to flag other members, I think you should also make public who did the complaining. This way you will cut down on ridiculous complaints and reserve this feature for more serious issues.

Otherwise, I think you will spend more time reading complaints than actual threads around here!
Old 22nd December 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kats View Post
Jules,

If you allow members to flag other members, I think you should also make public who did the complaining. This way you will cut down on ridiculous complaints and reserve this feature for more serious issues.

Otherwise, I think you will spend more time reading complaints than actual threads around here!
That's one of those things though that is based on good intentions but would have bad intentions. The reason being that anonymous people have nothing to fear from complaining, while people who are not anonymous have to actually face the results of their actions. If everyone was publically identified, then it would be a more fair scenario. One of the reasons that we have so many problems already is anonymity.

Any voting system should have enough slack in it, like throwing out the high/low votes in the Olympics, to prevent lone gunmen from doing any real havoc. If something only pisses off one person, it probably should be ignored.
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

Just a point about "multi platinum posters being chased away". On the one hand, these people obviously know their onions or they wouldn't be where they are now that's for sure. Does that mean they are intrinsically right? Nope it sure as hell doesn't, it means they shift lots of units and the two are not mutually inclusive.

I am always reminded of the late Michael reeves when making the film *Witchfinder General" with Vincent Price. At one point Vinnie takes Mike aside and says.."Young man I have made 100s of films and ..... "..

To which Reeves replied, "Well, I've only made 3 however, they were all good".

I've had enough success of my own to know how much general sucking up and toadying goes on around the whole scene once you break through a certain level. it becomes the norm in people's lives and there are some, a small minority maybe who totally lose all sight of their own critical faculties. They are so use to everyone telling them they are god like they actually start believing the crap. Truth is, no matter how good you are at something, there is always a lesson to be learned from often, the most unlikely of sources.

There are heaps of albums that sold by the truck load at the time they came out you wouldn't admit to actually owning now. Whereas that crappy lo fi release by some obscure German band is now revered as "ground breaking and genre defining".. even though, it never sold more than 3000 copies in the first 5 years of its' life.

if you want a specific. I can name you one mega platinum selling producer who, with his *big name* clients is one person and with others is a complete and utter arse of a person. Spiteful, mean, arrogant and ignorant beyond belief, to the extent when a person i know made one comment after 2 weeks of this person's behaviour towards him he said..and i quote.."That's your career finished".

In the end my friend won out, having a well respected singer take one of their songs to number one all over the world in the 1990s.

Now that producer couldn't take the person he was meant to be producing, actually having a say on their own work after two weeks. Should they ever deign to grace this forum with their presence I doubt they'd stick around long, Oh hang on, they'd have half a dozen flunkies typing for them anyway, if my friend's experience is anything to go by.

Bare in mind, I am talking producers here not engineers. Producers, in general, have to have a hide as thick a hippo or they simply cannot function. You know it, i know it that bands line ups have changed because Producer A has told band B that he can't work with them again, if player C is involved, cos they just can't cut it.

Let's cut to the chase, many bands go to Producer D, not for any intrinsic artistic reason, but solely because they have a track record for turning average sales into platinum selling. By the same token, many of those producers rarely get to work with the true *creative musicians* because they don't have the same vision of what an album should be, either arrangement or sound wise.

Look, I've worked with people who use to relabel factory presets on FX units to make out it was their own patch, simply because they were so paranoid someone might find out they weren't as special as people thought they were.

How far down the route of treating sales as grading list do you want to go? If we extrapolate it logically out. That would mean the scriptwriters on Dallas, Eastenders are the *Go to people* cos, after all, how many did that Euripedes bloke ever sell?

Past a certain basics, mixing is about your taste, your chosen flavours. Doea anyone on here really think CLA and Alan parsons would truly work together without some errr, let's say artistic differences?

Fair enough... I don't like it, means nothing and says nothing more than that. However if that means you can't take a name to task over why they do it their way and have them justify it, no matter how undistinguished your own career might be, seems to me to totally defeat the purpose of this forum being here. What does it truly say about someone, if they do a flounce simply because they are not used to us, in the cheap seats, actually having an opinion?

So yes, respect where respect's due however, remember this. When Picasso died, the world's biggest selling live artist was the bloke who painted all those green oriental lasses shops like Woolies use to sell prints of. There's a lesson there, I do believe.
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

Troll, Personal Insults and maybe a Flogging A Dead Horse Alert would probably do it for me.
I think you have to let people be people to some extent and not make them feel too nervous about speaking their minds. This is a music biz forum after all, not children's tv.
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
What about dealer / gear pimp posting issues? (dealers feel free to contribute) they can annoy people sometimes.

And perhaps a "bogus / dual / covert registration" report option? Sometimes people feel they can spot someone covertly trashing someone or some company or a banned member doubling back with a new ID...?
This is a great idea.

If a salesperson identifies their affiliations, I value their input and can weigh their bias accordingly. I don't particulary like someone giving an opinion on a product then finding out later they have an affiliation with the company. It's turning GS into a shill-fest. Some threads remind me of those informercials you see on late night TV.

Other random thoughts:

1) I like the idea of giving props to accomplished vets under their avatar so people give them special consideration when responding to their posts. They've earned my respect and I'm stunned when someone starts slinging garbage at them.

2) Don't get rid of the peeing monkey emoticon! dfegad Whenever my wife is in a bad mood, I show her the monkey. She giggles every time (especially when it shakes) and it makes my evening go smoother. I owe much of the success of my marriage to this.

3) Rules Breaker Page (aka Lepers Colony): Great idea. I definitely will read it on a regular basis, but I have to admit it would be more for the entertainment value. Maybe you can have a sub-forum titled "The Best of Fletcher".

4) You should give special leniency for those who've had a few drinks before posting, as in "I'm sorry Jules, but I had nine vodka and tonics that night" and receive a lighter sentence. My wife gives me special leniency when I've overspirited, and I owe much of the success of my marriage to this (not as much as the peeing monkey, though).

5) I hope you don't ban posters for bad humor. If you do, I'll be exiled faster than you can say "all DAWs sound the same."

6) Love the GS site and anything you do to make it a "kinder and gentler" place gets my vote. For God sakes, just don't get rid of the monkey.

Laser
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:

here is an example of a name em shame em area

(warning, I think a lot of NSFW threads here)

The Something Awful Forums - Leper's Colony
Actually, I kinda like what you're already doing over here, Jules:
This stuff is going to have to go.... - Gearslutz.com
Maybe with a title that was a wee bit more diplomatic and with a brief explanation of what's wrong with each thread, one of these sections could be added to each forum.

I think it would work better for this site to go easy on the "shame factor", and a little heavier on the instruction/correction angle.

I'd also make the existence of these sections prominent in the "book of rules", FAQ's, etc., and if there's a way to do it, it might be nice if the users get an alert when a thread they're subscribed to gets "flagged".

...Just my $0.02...

Old 22nd December 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by laser View Post
4) You should give special leniency for those who've had a few drinks before posting, as in "I'm sorry Jules, but I had nine vodka and tonics that night" and receive a lighter sentence. My wife gives me special leniency when I've overspirited, and I owe much of the success of my marriage to this (not as much as the peeing monkey, though).
Yeh, I mean there is a do unto others aspect to this. I remember once after making a silly post about a band of heavily armed producers and engineers, waking up the next morning and a drunk Jules the night before had created a whole new section in honor of this post. Something that would probably get anyone else banned from the site for doing, and which obviously pissed off a lot of people (though of course I was honored.) So, throwing the first stone and all that.

Everyone has a bad hair day once in a while. The issue is getting rid of the ones who are consistently aggressive and/or negative and/or insulting to others and who cannot have an adult debate about anything because if they aren't agreed with they start getting nasty. If those were kept away, even though a large number of members means a fairly large number of bad hair days, it would help tremendously without getting overly zealous.
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

I don't like the industry veteran rule. How do you classify an industry veteran and a non-industry veteran?

George Martin might be posting from an account called 'Zorg576' whilst some half-achieving producer with 1 hit in the eighties uses his real name and over-zealous sig block to tell everyone what a legend he is. When people tell the half-achiever his point is invalid, they are banned for 'disrespecting' a half-achiever who likes people to think he's an over-acheiver, whilst those who 'disrespect' (God this sounds like Hackney) 'Zorg576' get no punishment despite disrespecting THE industry veteran.

And people are going to get stabbed.

"He iz showin me disrespeck blud. He needz to be taught a lesson baaaaad man. I iz gonna slash him and his homiez blud if you iz gonna carry a blade it can't just be fo' show blud you need to be prepaaaared to uze it you know what I'z sayin yeah? No one showz me no disrespeck blud I am an industry veteran innit!"

Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Addict

I'm in Jules... I just used your exclamation icon deal to report yet another new poster whose sole purpose is to slag a certain well known poster here on GS. We've should have tools to control the noise and distortion and ugliness in GS. Just like we do in the real pro audio world.
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

I like the idea of a Rule Breaker Page. I've always thought I deserved my very own "special place" hear at GS.

Other suggestions:

1. A sticky on the top of the "Low End" and "So Much Gear" forums: "Before you ask 'which mic?' read this," followed by a brief primer on mic types, and a link to the KEL website so the noobs can listen to sound clips and also look at the response graphs that go with the sound clips. This will help them grasp the fact that mics aren't judged by their brand name, but rather their response characteristics. (Strange concept, I know. Call me a crackpot, but it works for me.)

2. A disclaimer at the top of any gear pimp's post stating: "This poster's gear-related advice may be influenced by their occupation, which is - selling gear."

3. A sub-forum in the "Music Business" forum where GSers are allowed to discuss politics, since politicians determine the parameters within which we are allowed ply our trade, much like GS moderators determine what we are allowed to talk about. Wait! Is this circular logic? Is circular logic a reportable offense?

4. All moderators must be wearing a king's crown in their AV. This will help to command more respect from the serfs and low lifes who fall under their jurisdiction.

5. At the risk of getting reported, I'm withholding suggestion #5.

6. Give Joel his very own sub-forum, called "Studio Metaphysics". Look at it as a mental "safehouse" where overworked music professionals can go to re-channel their negative energy into positive vibes. Loop some soft (but melodic) New Age music that comes on automatically when that forum loads.

7. Speaking of negative energy, ban any poster who argues in favor of music piracy. There is absolutely no reason why a forum for music professionals should ban political discussion, but allow advocacy for stealing music. Either ban them both, or allow them both.

8. More "happy" emoticons that won't make us look like were posting on a forum for school children. I'd suggest a grinning Lady Ga Ga for starters, (wearing the meat dress.)

Thank you. I'll be back tomorrow, with even more suggestions - unless I get banned.
Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle duncan View Post
7. Speaking of negative energy, ban any poster who argues in favor of music piracy. There is absolutely no reason why a forum for music professionals should ban political discussion, but allow advocacy for stealing music.
+10000000 thumbsupthumbsup

Why do we have to keep suffering these morons who troll pro-piracy? Can I say morons?
Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotonic View Post
Jules I think you should have a selection like "excessive posting by a newbie", or "please do your own homework".

Some of these kids get on here and rather than read and learn and do their own research they just post one topic after another such as; best microphone under $300, best microphone under $600, best microphone under $1000, best....

It gets ridiculous, they need a gentle prod on proper etiquette.
This could be taken care of simply by eliminating the "being overly harsh to Newbies" infraction.

I am being serious, this is how a community polices itself. Many rules are unwritten, or at least don't need to be written.

In any forum, newbies should lurk before they post, and get a feel for the sense of the community, before barging in. And if they don't, they run the risk of having their feelings hurt. Hardly the end of the world, but often an effective learning experience.

Spare the rod and all that.
Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by drBill View Post
This would take some time to implement, but , maybe mods should have a rating that they would assign below a person's avatar as it becomes obvious who the poster is - grammy winner, gold record engineer, veteran producer, etc.. - almost like the medals that hang on a soldiers uniform showing awards/medals he/she has garnered in their career -- so that cranky newbies can think twice before slamming someone who obviously has a world more experience than they do. They would still need self control, but somehow, it's easier to be level headed if you know that the person you're about to insult was making gold records before you were born.
One problem I see with this is that there are certain people who probably feel they are making their bones precisely because the person they are insulting is a gold/platinum/grammy engineer or producer.

IOW, being identified as a Name may make them MORE of a target. I don't have a clue of how to differentiate this kind of calculated attack from genuine disagreement, but maybe that's something to consider.

Quote:
Ex : I got into it with bob clearmountain here once about mono vs. stereo room mics. I wasn't disrespectful, but I called him out on his opinion, and supported mine. He didn't like my opinion. heh heh We went back and forth, and really I don't think either of us was too upset, BUT, had I known it was Bob, I would have just shut the hell up and smiled. I'm NOT going to tell that man how to mix.
I remember that! FWIW, I thought you made your case, but I did raise an eyebrow at who you were disagreeing with.
Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post
One problem I see with this is that there are certain people who probably feel they are making their bones precisely because the person they are insulting is a gold/platinum/grammy engineer or producer.

IOW, being identified as a Name may make them MORE of a target. I don't have a clue of how to differentiate this kind of calculated attack from genuine disagreement, but maybe that's something to consider.
Hmm, good point. But I think that more would work harder, but again, I could be wrong.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post
I remember that! FWIW, I thought you made your case, but I did raise an eyebrow at who you were disagreeing with.
heh heh Took me awhile before I figured it out who I was chatting with. In my defense, I wasn't the ONLY one who works the exact same way I do. If I hire a mixer to mix a tune though (very rare for me not to mix my own, but it happens), honestly, I expect him to do it with what I gave them. But now, if I knew Bob was mixing it, I'd do 3 room mics - two for him and 1 for me. heh heh
Old 22nd December 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
LOL mine

N/A 12th March 2010
06:18 PM Never 1 Inappropriate Language Jules
People with handicaps...
5th June 2008
02:29 PM Never 0 Inappropriate Language Jules
Private 25th September 2007
05:14 AM Never 1 Insulted Other Member(s) Jules

i guess i have one to go and i'm gone
me too - here's mine!

2 point(s) total post / Reason Date / Posted By Points / Expires Private

Reason: Politics and religion - keep it off the forums please. Both subjects are unwelcome on the forum.
30th September 2010 01:13 AM by Jules 1 / Never Private

Reason: Weird posting of a PDF copy of a thread...
18th July 2010 12:31 PM by Jules 1 / Never

the top one was for posting a piece of anti-piracy legislation proposed by the current administration and the other was for attaching a PDF of one thread in another - sorta like linking to another thread - how this is against the rules, and worse an infraction is beyond me! Jules Rules!

In both cases, no warnings, only infractions...
Old 22nd December 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle duncan View Post
7. Speaking of negative energy, ban any poster who argues in favor of music piracy. There is absolutely no reason why a forum for music professionals should ban political discussion, but allow advocacy for stealing music. Either ban them both, or allow them both.
agreed - and maybe that's why it's called a "piracy" subforum and not an "anti-piracy" subforum... lol.

seriously though, I just don't understand how a place that wants to "clean up" and be attractive to professionals tolerates such blatant attacks on the careers of working professionals by those who are largely non-professional and will most likely remain that way...

it's mind numbing and further frustrated by the risk of being banned simply for providing links to news and proposed anti-piracy legislation as being overtly "political"!

C'mon, The Pirate Party is a Political Party in Sweden but talk of TBP is OK but anti-piracy legislation is not - seems like an odd double standard.
Old 22nd December 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lives For Fuzz View Post
agreed - and maybe that's why it's called a "piracy" subforum and not an "anti-piracy" subforum... lol.

seriously though, I just don't understand how a place that wants to "clean up" and be attractive to professionals tolerates such blatant attacks on the careers of working professionals by those who are largely non-professional and will most likely remain that way...

it's mind numbing and further frustrated by the risk of being banned simply for providing links to news and proposed anti-piracy legislation as being overtly "political"!

C'mon, The Pirate Party is a Political Party in Sweden but talk of TBP is OK but anti-piracy legislation is not - seems like an odd double standard.
Without a shadow of doubt the forum moderators and admin aren't 100% clear on what stance to take on piracy. We are unanimous in the opinion that broadcasting info about cracked plug ins / music software is content that this forum can't stand beside. That's one layer but it's a many layered cake. How to combat software and music piracy are other layers. Back with more comment soon
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvangogo View Post
Troll, Personal Insults and maybe a Flogging A Dead Horse Alert would probably do it for me.
I think you have to let people be people to some extent and not make them feel too nervous about speaking their minds. This is a music biz forum after all, not children's tv.
I'm inclined to agree.
Old 23rd December 2010
Gear Addict

Quote:
Without a shadow of doubt the forum moderators and admin aren't 100% clear on what stance to take on piracy. We are unanimous in the opinion that broadcasting info about cracked plug ins / music software is content that this forum can't stand beside. That's one layer but it's a many layered cake. How to combat software and music piracy are other layers. Back with more comment soon
Jules, over the years GS has grown to the point of being one of the largest (the largest?) pro audio resources available online. What is said here DOES have an effect, and does influence the next generation (and the current one). GS policy might end up meaning a hell of a lot more than you (or I, or anyone else) realises right now.

My 2c/€/$...

Frank
Old 23rd December 2010
I do regard it as something that has to be 'got right' as much as possible.

BTW The forum is a member of the International Music Software Trade Association (IMSTA)

And I am consulting with them about what might be a good direction to go in and I may consult with other trade organisations about music piracy...

Thanks for all the input..
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvangogo View Post
This wraps it for me, too. Trolling covers a lot of ground, and everyone knows it when they see it. Insults are bad news, whether the target is George Martin or a guy whose looking for his first mic. Flogging is a waste, and often leads to insults.

Any public forum is ultimately overseen by a judge, mod, etc... one person who has a hand on the kill switch. Report these things when you see them, and let the chips fall.

With piracy, you can't censor discussion! Ultimately, someone's going to make support noises, but unless the supporter has a big vested interest, discussion is the only way to change a mindset, IMO. Just apply the same restrictions of trolling, insults and flogging.
Old 27th December 2010
Lives for gear

I've been doing some thinking about the "N00b/Pro issue":

I believe that a lot of the frustration on the part of EACH comes from a little thing called "Tacit Knowledge". A real Pro has it in spades. A N00b is practically devoid of it. (This is not an insult to N00bs. It's just a fact of life.)

The N00bs need to know that there is a lot which CANNOT be learned from asking questions or reading a website, and the Pros need to remember that what they have come to think of as "common sense" is actually NOT common sense, but Tacit Knowledge.

It might help matters significantly just to know what this is, and that it exists. (If you haven't already, go ahead and click here to read all about it.)

Old 27th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12ax7 View Post

I believe that a lot of the frustration on the part of EACH comes from a little thing called "Tacit Knowledge". A real Pro has it in spades. A N00b is practically devoid of it. (This is not an insult to N00bs. It's just a fact of life.)

The N00bs need to know that there is a lot which CANNOT be learned from asking questions or reading a website, and the Pros need to remember that what they have come to think of as "common sense" is actually NOT common sense, but Tacit Knowledge.

It might help matters significantly just to know what this is, and that it exists. (If you haven't already, go ahead and click here to read all about it.)

That is a very valid point, and it applies to all fields, not just audio. As an old, grizzled machinist, I pretty well know when to stop before that tap breaks at the bottom of the hole, but damned if I can tell you how to know. Ya just gotta break some taps.
Old 27th December 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12ax7 View Post

This is a great post thumbsup

Old 27th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock View Post
[...]

Personallly, I have to go with the freedom of speech rights that we have here in the USA.

I think that a poster should be able to post anything they want to

[...]

A good way to keep this forum clean is to switch the forum over to real names only and verify these.

That way everyone is responsible for what they say here.
Well, when it comes right down to it, everyone is always responsible for what they do or say, no matter what the rules are!

For every right there is a corresponding duty.

I'm for good ol' American Freedom of Speech, but this ain't a street-corner. We're in Jules' "crib" here.

There's PLENTY of speech I'll tolerate on a street-corner that I just won't put up with in my own house.

...But as far as requiring "real names" is concerned:

There's another good ol' American tradition I also care about, called PRIVACY.

I have a very good reason for NOT using my real name on this site. And I would tell you what it was, too, but if I told you that, it wouldn't be PRIVATE anymore, now would it?

I'm not here to pitch my services or wares. I'm just here to converse, and I don't particularly care how "credible" anybody thinks I am.

I'm just glad that Jules is asking for input. A lot of guys just wouldn't even bother with that.
Old 27th December 2010
Lives for gear

I think whatever the rules/categories turn out to be, they should be clearly defined and not a matter of interpretation.
Otherwise I see a risk of the report function being abused, effectively turning the mods into referees for personal squabbles. Which would be beside the point, really, since the aim is to make their job easier and more effective.
I've been on both sides of the fence in some arguments here, and so far the ignore function has always turned out to be the best solution.
Old 29th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by andychamp View Post
I think whatever the rules/categories turn out to be, they should be clearly defined and not a matter of interpretation.
Otherwise I see a risk of the report function being abused, effectively turning the mods into referees for personal squabbles. Which would be beside the point, really, since the aim is to make their job easier and more effective.
I've been on both sides of the fence in some arguments here, and so far the ignore function has always turned out to be the best solution.
I think any post reporting needs to have a high bar to pass. For instance, it should not indicate to users that a post has been reported, and maybe require that a post be reported by 3 different users before being elevated to something a mod has to review.

This would prevent personal vendettas, and if someone created multiple accounts just to report someone, they'd be quickly found out and banned.
Old 29th December 2010
Quote:
I do regard it as something that has to be 'got right' as much as possible.

BTW The forum is a member of the International Music Software Trade Association (IMSTA)

And I am consulting with them about what might be a good direction to go in and I may consult with other trade organisations about music piracy...

Thanks for all the input..
I think consulting with professional industry trade groups is the way to go, if gearslutz is to be viewed / respected professionally.

For those of us who make our living in the field I'm sure this would be very welcomed - rather than being treated like outcast piraha's...
Old 29th December 2010
Lives for gear

Jules.

This is a good idea.
But also something different comes to my mind.

Sometimes I see old posts by myself but my experience went on and today I think different of this topic.

The problem is I cant find a listing of all my posts.
That would be great so I could erase stuff that I changed my opinion on.
Old 29th December 2010
Lives for gear

FWIW, this is a great forum... and little if anything need be done.

I think the "flagging catergories" is senseless. The flag generates a message to a mod to read a post... the reason should be clear upon reading it. If it isn't, than the flag was unjustly set.

A forum "rules header" ala Sayers forum is a great idea, and regardless of personal info, user location IS a VERY helpful thing to know.

I wonder if there isn't a way that admin can have the ability to perhaps ADD the flagging function to a profile only after a set amount of posts... when the user has the ability to know what should be flagged. But conversely, also have the ability to REMOVE flagging ability, should the user prove that they are flagging unwarranted and out of spite.

UBK had made a suggestion in a different thread, about OPs having the ability to moderate their own threads, to keep it as on or off topic as they see fit. This seems utopian, but perhaps there's something worth considering here.

I do really like the +/- "was this helpful?" suggestion regarding reputation building.

Also, the point someone made about removing the flag for "overly harsh to noobs"... good point. I mean, to a point, it's our responsibility to tell kids to use the search function... at the same time, there's no point in being hurtful.

To that point, a comprehensive sticky regarding basic info and what pros may consider "common sense" would be very helpful in some particular forums. In many areas, the stickys are stale at best. And being unlocked has only led to 12 page aimless threads that are no longer worth the read.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search