The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Name this mic(pics)
Old 20th December 2010
Here for the gear

Name this mic(pics)

Found this laying around. Figured I'd find out what it was before I disregarded it. Hell, last time I had some mics I thought were junk, I put em on ebay and got $100 each for them(unidyne III's). Anyhow, they are some type of Audio Technica cardiod condensers. The only thing they say on them is "STUDIO". They have a place for an AA battery inside. Any ideas on a model number?
Old 20th December 2010
Gear Maniac

It looks like an AT4055. It’s a discontinued model from Audio Technica, but perhaps more slutz can confirm that this is in fact a 4055.
Old 20th December 2010
Gear Maniac

Or it might also be a 4054... they both look very similar from each other.
Old 20th December 2010
Here for the gear

I highly doubt I'll ever use these and I'm trying to get some money up for a new vocal mic. Think these things will bring anything at all on the Bay or should I just keep em?
Old 20th December 2010
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxsta04 View Post
I highly doubt I'll ever use these and I'm trying to get some money up for a new vocal mic. Think these things will bring anything at all on the Bay or should I just keep em?
I’m not sure if it would be worth much. I’ll take a look to see what it’s worth, but it is not in pretty condition. Don’t throw it away yet until we can make sure it’s a 4054/55 and if it would be worth something.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search