The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Hey, any of you west coast engineers! Gino Vannelli! Reverb/Delay Processors (HW)
Old 16th December 2010
Gear Maniac

Hey, any of you west coast engineers! Gino Vannelli!

I am and have been a rabid fan of Gino Vannelli since his beginning days with "Crazy Life" Met him and Joe several times and they were always very cordial! I can tell you that he is still AMAZING live and always blows me away with his ever evolving interpretations of his arrangements! Yonder Tree goes down as one of my all time favs, as well as "Storm at Sun Up" and "A Pauper in Paradise" I could go on forever!

Anywho.....I was wondering if anyone had any experiences or studio stories about Gino that they could relay. Not surprisingly, from what I have gathered throughout the years, is that he is an extremely hard working and very particular artist in his sessions.

I would love to hear any details about his vox or fx chain. How and what was used for tracking drums keys etc. Gear, gear ,gear!!! Any tidbit would be wonderful!

Peace~Jeff
Old 19th December 2010
Gear Maniac

Hey, any of you west coast engineers! Gino Vannelli!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini Hill View Post
I am and have been a rabid fan of Gino Vannelli since his beginning days with "Crazy Life" Met him and Joe several times and they were always very cordial! I can tell you that he is still AMAZING live and always blows me away with his ever evolving interpretations of his arrangements! Yonder Tree goes down as one of my all time favs, as well as "Storm at Sun Up" and "A Pauper in Paradise" I could go on forever!

Anywho.....I was wondering if anyone had any experiences or studio stories about Gino that they could relay. Not surprisingly, from what I have gathered throughout the years, is that he is an extremely hard working and very particular artist in his sessions.

I would love to hear any details about his vox or fx chain. How and what was used for tracking drums keys etc. Gear, gear ,gear!!! Any tidbit would be wonderful!

Peace~Jeff
Anyone?
Old 20th February 2011
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini Hill View Post

Peace~Jeff
Hi Jeff, Well here I am, sitting up with insomnia, and somehow stumbled across your question. I don't know if I can answer all your questions, but I would be happy to answer anything I know. I played Bass and Synthesized Electric Bass on Brother To Brother. If you are interested, the synths I triggered from my 1960 Precision bass were two Oberheim Expander Modules, and a custom pedal board built by Wayne Yentis. I used a 360 Systems Picth To Voltage Converter that was built by Bob Easton. When I was not triggering my synth, I tracked with an Alembic short scale bass running through a Mutron Bi-Phase. That may be a very long answer to a short question. If I can answer any more, please ask and I will be happy to reply.
All the best,
LEON GAER [email protected]
Old 20th February 2011
Here for the gear

Gino

I can introduce you to who would know. Email me: [email protected]
Old 20th February 2011
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongaer View Post
....I played Bass and Synthesized Electric Bass on Brother To Brother. ...
All the best,
One of my all time favorite records....nice job
Old 20th February 2011
Lives for gear

Let me second the emotion. Brother to Brother is one of the albums that inspired me to become a Recording Engineer. I still have the vinyl record in my studio today.
Old 21st February 2011
Lives for gear

I also have the vinyl record, it sounds fantastic, great musicians and songs.
I play guitar and I have to say that Carlos Rios solos impressed from the very first time I listened to this mighty record.

Gino as always supreme.

Leon Gaer and Mark Craney(drums), perfect combo, quality sound.

It´s a classic record.

Congratulations to everybody involved, from music engineers to musicians!
Old 23rd February 2011
Gear Maniac

OMG! I had all but given up on any response to my questions. This is soooo cool! I am trying to contain my excitement over this. Jeez it's been a long cold winter up in Northern Michigan! :-D

What a thrill to hear from Leon!! Thank you Leon for the info and taking the time to share! I hope that all is well with you and yours! Yes, B2B had such a musical impact on me. Everyone's performance was nothing short of brilliant! I, as well, have all of these albums on vinyl... at least through Black Cars.

Thanx for the contact Andrew! Not one to impose but I would really love to hear from any of the engineers that were involved with the making of these records. Especially info about mics, consoles, pres, outboard, Gino's vox chain etc. That said, it would really be cool to hear some stories of the sessions, what it was like to work with all of those guys, studio vibe, etc.

Very cool to hear from the GREAT Tony Shepperd!!! I met Pete Montessi at one of Ronan's workshops last year! Very cool guy!

Fingers crossed that this thread stays alive for awhile! Gino and Joe were such a HUGE influence on me!

Thank you soooo much guys!

Peace~Jeff
Old 23rd February 2011
Gear Maniac

Never worked with Gino as an engineer but I did play with him very briefly and I think it's a pretty good story.

I was doing a one man band single at a Mexican restaurant and some friends of mine came in with a friend of theirs who, on a break, started telling me about Gino and how he was good friends with him - blah blah blah. Seemed like total BS to me but he asked for a card and told me Gino was putting a band together for a Canadian and European tour. Would I be interested? What the hay I thought. Sure. Forgot about it by the time I got home that night.

About a month later, I got home from the gig, phone rings, and who is it but Gino himself! I about crapped myself. (First though, I thought someone was playing a joke on me and I was like, "Who is this really?")

In our conversation he said that his friend John had spoken highly of me and he went on to tell me he was in fact assembling a band for a tour. Too bad I was in Atlanta and he was in L.A.

Quick thinking on my part. "Well, as a matter of fact, I am going to be in L.A. in a few weeks. Maybe we could meet then." Gino said that would be great. Call him and let him know when I was coming and we would set up an audition. (The spot was for keyboard bass and sax.)

As soon as I got off the phone I made plans for the trip and went out to L.A., did the audition. The studio was in Agoura Hills in a "middle of nowhere" sort of place. We ran through a few of his songs, and then he had me sing a few to check vocals etc., then I played sax along with some tracks they had.

Gino was like some sort of metaphysical zen master mystic in conversation. All proverbs and philosophical sayings. Kinda weird. His brother Joe was the most down to earth guy you'd ever want to meet and was talking to someone about his lawn mower problem he was having.

Joe told me to try and get Gino to tell me about the time they were in Peru and he got up from the table at lunch, walked up a mountain in his sandals and was gone for three days. Came back and told Joe he had had an enlightening spiritual experience. Three days, just the clothes on his back. . . .

At one point there was a break during the audition and Joe was reading Keyboard magazine. There was an article and an ad for a new Roland keyboard. He said to Gino he'd like to check it out and then got on the phone with somebody. The new keyboard was dropped off a couple hours later by a Roland rep. Impressive.

We finished up and Gino said they had ten more L.A. guys to hear and he would let me know something. At this point I'm figuring well it was a pretty cool once in a lifetime opportunity and just cool as hell to meet him and hang out for a while.

I remembered driving my dad's old Mercury to high school and hearing "Mama Coco" on the radio and thinking it was the coolest sounding thing. It was very surreal to to meet him and audition.

About a month later, I get home from a gig at the Mexican joint and the phone rings again. "Hi Bill, this is Gino. Let me tell you what songs we're gonna be dong on the tour."

I was very calm and said, "Cool." Inside I was jumping out of my skin.

A few weeks later I'm in L.A. for rehearsal, having canceled all my Atlanta gigs.

The drummer's name was Vito. There was Italian slang bouncing all over the place.

Gino is driving the oldest clunkiest giant Dodge 4x4 truck when we go to lunch the first day. This thing has shag carpet and little tassled things hanging down from all the windows. It's a dirty coffee brown color and covered in mud. An ugly bouncy loud and smokey truck. I was amazed. I did not know rock stars drove stuff like this.

We get to the cafe and the waitress is taking drink orders. Gino says, "Double decaf iced cappuccino." Joe says, "Double decaf iced cappuccino." Vito says, "Double decaf iced cappuccino." I think I said "Sprite." I never felt less Italian than that day! (I have no Italian in me what so ever.) Right then I knew I was not a Beatle.

On Thursday of the first week, we go to lunch and Vito is freaking out. He says, " I can't do it Gino. I know it's ridiculous, it's been my life's dream to play in this band but I miss my wife and kids. My life is ****." Gino says, and I am not kidding or magnifying the story in any way, "A wise man once said, when life is ****, you must become a fly." (I was like what the?)

I show up for rehearsal on Friday and learn Vito has shipped back to Canada and dropped out of the tour.

Monday and Tuesday we start auditioning drummers including the guy who played on Brother to Brother! Mark Craney! But he had been really sick and did not look well on that day and his drumming was just not happening. I could not believe it was the same guy. Sad.

Later Tuesday afternoon there is talk that the tour is already $85,000 over budget! We hadn't even gotten on the road yet! Not only that but the pay for rehearsal will be less than what it was supposed to be and the actual pay for the tour will be closer to what the rehearsals were supposed to pay. Originally it was supposed to be $400 per week for rehearsals, $900 per week for touring plus a per diem of $25.

Turns out I will be knocked down to $200 per week for rehearsals and $400 per touring week with no per diem. This is looking a lot less attractive but still, it's Gino Friggin Vannelli! Also it was in 1990 or so - money went a lot further then of course.

Wednesday I show up for rehearsal and Gino says, "Bill I need to talk to you." We go out in the hall and he says I am not cutting it and they are sending me home. My stomach sinks. I think of all my musician friends and well wishers back in Atlanta and the chance to get out of the crappy bar gigs I had been doing and everything now going up in smoke.

Turns out I would go back home and land a house gig that paid more than the tour would and later find out that I was headed for a divorce. With a one year old son caught in the middle.

Later on when Gino came through Atlanta, (I didn't go), friends told me the keyboard bass spot had been eliminated. The parts had been sequenced and a roadie came out and played sax on a couple numbers.

The next album did not do well and the tour was not well attended. Still it was a kick! My brush with greatness!
Old 23rd February 2011
Gear Addict

I'll be hanging with Carlos Rios all day tomorrow. I'll ask him if he remembers the guitar details from the Brother to Brother record.
Old 23rd February 2011
Gear Guru

This is awesome. I loved Brother to Brother. And Carlos Rios is great. Please I hope guys can publish their posts publicly. Bill Kahler - great story.
Old 23rd February 2011
Lives for gear

Another big Gino fan here! Discovered him with Storm at Sunup when it was first released. Mama Coco!!! Blew my world apart!

Have seen him live many times. Never fails to AMAZE.

Please keep the stories coming!

And if anyone knows Joe or Gino, have them chime in!
Old 23rd February 2011
Gear Maniac

This is effin' GREAT! Wow Bill!!! Awesome story!!! That's what I'm talking about!

Yes, let's keep this going! I will start with more details of my Gino/Joe experiences! Although not as incredible as Bill's story, exciting for me none the less!

The first time I FINALLY got to see Gino was at a club in Pontiac Michigan. It was his first tour in many years for the Inconsolable Man album. In typical fashion, for artists that we adore, my wife and I arrived many many hours before the show. Easily, we walked through the door of the venue, helped the sound/lighting crew, along with Gino, set up gear. Enjoyed sitting in on the sound check! Gino and Joe as well as the rest of the band were extremely warm and friendly. Had a nice long talk with Joe after the show and could not believe how cool, open and passionate he was about music, synth and tech talk! He talked about his new home studio in Agoura Hills as well.

I have seen about 4 or 5 shows since then. The last show we flew to Vegas to see him at the LV Hilton in Barry Manilow's newly constructed venue there. The sound/lighting there was unbelievable and perfect to see Gino at!

Thanx again for posting everyone! Looking forward to reading more!

Peace~Jeff
Old 9th March 2011
Gear Addict

Man I forgot to even check back in here... I've been working with Carlos and his new rig for the upcoming Stevie Nicks tour and remembered to get the gtr details. He used a 335 for most of it. I think a Les Paul on one tune. It was an older Mesa combo, possibly a Mark II or III. Used a U87 on it. Didn't remember the pres, but it was recorded at Group IV in Hollywood.

That was the first album he ever played on! The story how he got the gig was priceless, but a bit too long to detail out... Basically his mom got him the gig as he refers to it via a mixed up phone call.
Old 9th March 2011
Quote:
Hi Jeff, Well here I am, sitting up with insomnia, and somehow stumbled across your question. I don't know if I can answer all your questions, but I would be happy to answer anything I know. I played Bass and Synthesized Electric Bass on Brother To Brother. If you are interested, the synths I triggered from my 1960 Precision bass were two Oberheim Expander Modules, and a custom pedal board built by Wayne Yentis. I used a 360 Systems Picth To Voltage Converter that was built by Bob Easton. When I was not triggering my synth, I tracked with an Alembic short scale bass running through a Mutron Bi-Phase. That may be a very long answer to a short question. If I can answer any more, please ask and I will be happy to reply.
All the best,
One of my all time favorite records! So besides you being a total bad ass, Mark Craney was an amazing drummer. Thank you for posting.
Old 9th March 2011
Lives for gear

Hey Leon,

Welcome to gearslutz!

Stef
Old 9th March 2011
Gear Maniac

Very cool!! Thanx!!

Do give details when or if you can scrape up some time! For his first recording, Carlos laid down some legendary tracks!! I would love to hear about what it was/is like working with Gino or hear from anyone who engineered.

Thanx~Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstituteOfNoise View Post
Man I forgot to even check back in here... I've been working with Carlos and his new rig for the upcoming Stevie Nicks tour and remembered to get the gtr details. He used a 335 for most of it. I think a Les Paul on one tune. It was an older Mesa combo, possibly a Mark II or III. Used a U87 on it. Didn't remember the pres, but it was recorded at Group IV in Hollywood.

That was the first album he ever played on! The story how he got the gig was priceless, but a bit too long to detail out... Basically his mom got him the gig as he refers to it via a mixed up phone call.
Old 9th March 2011
Lives for gear

Great thread. I'd found a TV special replay on the web some time ago that talked about Gino's spirituality. I had already read of it in other places. He is very wise in not just what he knows, but also because he is still seeking knowledge. I have every album he has done. 'Brother To Brother' is one of my all time favorites. 'The River Must Flow' is genius...too many other great songs on that to mention. I had also read an interview where he'd talked extensively about his vocal chain, I believe he has a Lawson tube L47 microphone, and he'd spoke of one other.

He would switch based on the needs of the song. He used tube gobo-style isolators. A very expensive line that Bruce Swedien has also used. You'd notice his perfectionism, but not so much for its sake. Just seeking musical excellence. Some years ago I was working on a project that'd got me in contact with several artists that I was also a fan of (Gino, Julian Lennon, and many others). So I'd got to speak with Gino very breifly in a few e-mails. Definitly one of the most enlightened people I've talked to. Totally down-to-earth, positive, and friendly person.
Old 16th March 2011
Here for the gear

Do any of you guys know a drummer named Ronnie Ciago?

In the late 80s I was married to a musician and the whole band was soooooo into Gino Vannelli. The drummer was doing a mean imitation of Gino. He had the hair and the moves. His dream was to play with Gino and he kept sending demos and one day he got a reply on his answering machine from Gino himself. He was interested in meeting him.

I think the following year 1989-1990 Ronnie left the band and moved from FL to CA to pursue his dream. The last I heard, his first gig was a Cher video. After that, I got divorced and my husband was Ronnie's best friend so I lost track of them and I don't know if Ronnie ever got to play with Gino.

Gino's touring Canada right now. I hope he comes to Tampa bay at the Ruth Eckerd Hall. I'd really like to see him.
Old 16th March 2011
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio Addict View Post
Another big Gino fan here! Discovered him with Storm at Sunup when it was first released. Mama Coco!!! Blew my world apart!

Have seen him live many times. Never fails to AMAZE.

Please keep the stories coming!

And if anyone knows Joe or Gino, have them chime in!
My mom picked up Storm at Sunup when it came out. Can't explain why a little kid would be so into this, but I was. Oh yes, Mama Coco!!, one of my favorite tracks, along with Storm at Sunup...a real tour de force. Gotta love those big 70's productions. Can you say SYNTHS!!!. All in the wake of Stevie.
I have to admit that today, a lot of it does sound a bit dated, but I still appreciate it. Good sound is good sound, period. So interessting to hear what they emphasized and what they didn't. Those boxy concert tom drum sounds are actually kinda refreshing today heh
How bout that band!!!. People can say what they want about the "cheesy 70's", but there were some whip ass players back then!. Graham Lear was such a bad ass!. No beat detective there tutt. Crazy arrangements and a spot on meter!.
I'm streaming the record right now......wow!, serious nostalgic moment!!
Old 16th March 2011
Gear Maniac

No kidding!! SAS! Brilliant album!! Yah, I know what you are saying about the "70's dated stuff" but honestly, I just don't hear it with Gino. I sorta get transported away listening to the arrangements and playing. Especially his vocal technique and tone.

Never heard of Ronnie Ciago. Interestingly enough, there was this guy named Enzo who was drumming and touring with Gino a few years ago. He was the spitting image of a very young Gino. KILLER drummer too!!

Love this thread!!!

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buss-me View Post
My mom picked up Storm at Sunup when it came out. Can't explain why a little kid would be so into this, but I was. Oh yes, Mama Coco!!, one of my favorite tracks, along with Storm at Sunup...a real tour de force. Gotta love those big 70's productions. Can you say SYNTHS!!!. All in the wake of Stevie.
I have to admit that today, a lot of it does sound a bit dated, but I still appreciate it. Good sound is good sound, period. So interessting to hear what they emphasized and what they didn't. Those boxy concert tom drum sounds are actually kinda refreshing today heh
How bout that band!!!. People can say what they want about the "cheesy 70's", but there were some whip ass players back then!. Graham Lear was such a bad ass!. No beat detective there tutt. Crazy arrangements and a spot on meter!.
I'm streaming the record right now......wow!, serious nostalgic moment!!
Old 16th March 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
All the best,
Wow, Leon! Nice to have aboard...
BTB is such an amazing album... As a drummer myself, would you mind sharing details about how the rhythm section was tracked and how was to work with Mark... Thanks!
Old 16th March 2011
Here for the gear

Thank you Martini for starting this thread. It gave me a nice trip down memory lane and after asking you guys about my acquaintance from the past Ronnie ciago, I did some googling and found him. I'm happy to see in his bio that he DID connect with Joe and Gino Vannelli and is now a member of Circa. I emailed him to see if he has stories to tell about his experience with the Vannelli brothers.

http://tinyurl.com/4m4g4wq

Ronnie Ciago | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
Old 16th March 2011
Gear Maniac

Cool!! You bet! Glad you found Ronnie!

Yes, we would love to hear more Gino stuff!!

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by riviera1992 View Post
Thank you Martini for starting this thread. It gave me a nice trip down memory lane and after asking you guys about my acquaintance from the past Ronnie ciago, I did some googling and found him. I'm happy to see in his bio that he DID connect with Joe and Gino Vannelli and is now a member of Circa. I emailed him to see if he has stories to tell about his experience with the Vannelli brothers.

Untitled Document

Ronnie Ciago | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
Old 18th March 2011
Lives for gear

Great Thread!

To make a long story short, my brother and I have been Gino fans for many years. In the yearly 70's, we lived a couple of houses down from Gino's first cousin. Still friends till this day.

One evening Mark (cousin) had invited us over and played Powerful People. Gino had just released the album and he had given a copy to Mark. He had an incredible sound system. McIntosh amp/receiver and Bose 901 monitors. The turntable was also top notch, but I can't recall the name of it. All I remember is that the tracks sounded incredible. The moment we heard People Gotta Move and Powerful People, we were hooked.

In 1974, Gino was starting to play local venue's. He was booked to play at a Montreal club called The In Concert Showbar. It sat around 300 people. The night of the concert, Ross was at the console. If I recall it was a Soundcraft Inline desk. They started with Powerful People and I remember how fantastic it all sounded. Even better than the record. We sat about 15 feet from the stage. Joe - piano/synth's, Graham Lear - drums, Dido Morris - percussion, Richard Baker - organ/synth's. Over the years, we've seen Gino perform on many occasions.

So 16 years later we decide to move to Los Angeles. After a few weeks of settling in, we called Joe in hopes that we could see the studio and chat for a while. Joe said sure c'mon over. Gino was in Portland at the time. When we arrived at the studio (Blue Moon), Joe greeted us at the door and walked us to the control room. We chatted about family, synth's (gotta love the Korg K2 and K3) and the music business, etc... He started playing some new tracks they had just recorded. It was amazing. I mean it sounded awesome. Good times!

Brother to Brother and Storm At Sunup...my favorite. The War Suite is also pretty overwhelming.

This brings back a lot of great memories. Thanks Jeff!

By the way, Gino's vocal chain: A Neumann U69 stereo mic and U67 into a GT Vipre into a summit EQ200B.
Old 18th March 2011
Gear Maniac

Very very cool!! Great info as well!

I seem to recall that Joe & Gino used some monophonic Korg synth (ala Arp 2600) in those days and so subsequently there was a LOT of overdubs/layering to construct string/orchestral sections etc. A lot of painstaking tracking to create these albums.

You can easily tell that Joe spent a lot of time tracking and re-doing bass synth lines to follow Graham's chops. They are so unbelievably tight! Oh..... to be a fly on the studio wall in those days!

Great stuff Dean!! Thanx for sharing!!!

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Landon View Post
Great Thread!

To make a long story short, my brother and I have been Gino fans for many years. In the yearly 70's, we lived a couple of houses down from Gino's first cousin. Still friends till this day.

One evening Mark (cousin) had invited us over and played Powerful People. Gino had just released the album and he had given a copy to Mark. He had an incredible sound system. McIntosh amp/receiver and Bose 901 monitors. The turntable was also top notch, but I can't recall the name of it. All I remember is that the tracks sounded incredible. The moment we heard People Gotta Move and Powerful People, we were hooked.

In 1974, Gino was starting to play local venue's. He was booked to play at a Montreal club called The In Concert Showbar. It sat around 300 people. The night of the concert, Ross was at the console. If I recall it was a Soundcraft Inline desk. They started with Powerful People and I remember how fantastic it all sounded. Even better than the record. We sat about 15 feet from the stage. Joe - piano/synth's, Graham Lear - drums, Dido Morris - percussion, Richard Baker - organ/synth's. Over the years, we've seen Gino perform on many occasions.

So 16 years later we decide to move to Los Angeles. After a few weeks of settling in, we called Joe in hopes that we could see the studio and chat for a while. Joe said sure c'mon over. Gino was in Portland at the time. When we arrived at the studio (Blue Moon), Joe greeted us at the door and walked us to the control room. We chatted about family, synth's (gotta love the Korg K2 and K3) and the music business, etc... He started playing some new tracks they had just recorded. It was amazing. I mean it sounded awesome. Good times!

Brother to Brother and Storm At Sunup...my favorite. The War Suite is also pretty overwhelming.

This brings back a lot of great memories. Thanks Jeff!

By the way, Gino's vocal chain: A Neumann U69 stereo mic and U67 into a GT Vipre into a summit EQ200B.
Old 20th April 2011
Here for the gear

I posted this very enlighting program here, hoping to educate some youngsters on the great Gino Vannelli.
MJJCommunity - Official Michael Jackson Fan Club Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark D. View Post
Great thread. I'd found a TV special replay on the web some time ago that talked about Gino's spirituality. I had already read of it in other places. He is very wise in not just what he knows, but also because he is still seeking knowledge. I have every album he has done. 'Brother To Brother' is one of my all time favorites. 'The River Must Flow' is genius...too many other great songs on that to mention. I had also read an interview where he'd talked extensively about his vocal chain, I believe he has a Lawson tube L47 microphone, and he'd spoke of one other.

He would switch based on the needs of the song. He used tube gobo-style isolators. A very expensive line that Bruce Swedien has also used. You'd notice his perfectionism, but not so much for its sake. Just seeking musical excellence. Some years ago I was working on a project that'd got me in contact with several artists that I was also a fan of (Gino, Julian Lennon, and many others). So I'd got to speak with Gino very breifly in a few e-mails. Definitly one of the most enlightened people I've talked to. Totally down-to-earth, positive, and friendly person.
Old 28th April 2011
Gear Maniac

Gotta love this rendition of a Gino classic!!

YouTube - Gino Vannelli JJF2007 At The 2007 Java Jazz Festival
Old 11th December 2011
Lives for gear

Hey, did this thread die or what ?

WT
Old 11th December 2011
Gear Maniac

My hope is that it is just taking a nap. There must be some engineers or studio assistants/temps in "Gear Sluts land" that participated in a few of these incredible recordings????

J.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search