The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
APB Dynasonics Consoles
Old 30th November 2010
Lives for gear
APB Dynasonics

Guys: I have the Houserack 16 channel model. I really like it, but am starting to run out of channels and auxiliary sends.......have seen 24 channel Soundtracs Topaz and similar for a very low price....would these be equivalent or near the Dynasonic's sound?
Old 11th February 2011
Lives for gear
ok.......I have answered my own question - Lucked-into a Yamaha RM 800, 24-channel desk; big, very heavy but WONDERFUL! It beats the pants of my APB Dynasonics and everything else I have owned......this is a well kept secret, as I have heard from many that it is probably one of the best analog desks around and comes close to the expensive desks in pro studios.......I understand it is NOT a Neve, API, etc., but I am very sure it is far better than all the consumer-grade crap that is out there.....heh anybody want to buy an APB Dynasonics (16-channel Pro Rack) at half price?
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search