The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
How to torture your opponents.
Old 1st November 2010
Lives for gear

even typing this creeps me out: Lee Greenwood. Yuk.
Old 1st November 2010
Lives for gear

Old 1st November 2010
cqd
Gear Nut

This is the song i hate most in the world..

YouTube - STEVE MAC - Paddy's revenge
Old 1st November 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Sutton View Post
Since when is 70 decibels blaring?

Trueheh

Maybe the thinking behind it was that 70 db's of a really bad song would not kill instantly but would cause maximum pain while keeping the person alive for a very long time.
Something like impalement in medieval timesheh
Old 1st November 2010
Lives for gear

Old 1st November 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyersound View Post
Do you really think that when it comes to Anka, that One Man Woman is more torturous than Havin My Baby?
You're absolutely right, OUCH, now that's a repressed memory and 1/2 hehheh
Old 1st November 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Favorite View Post
Yoko at one certain concert in Toronto... I don't know if anyone's seen that - it was viral but not terribly popular heh
Old 1st November 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephonic View Post
You know even though the lyrics are silly, the song is played and sung well, they even seem to have some conviction for it. It's weird, but not super torture material.
Old 1st November 2010
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhager84 View Post

I win.
That song might be a little annoying after a couple of hours.
Old 1st November 2010
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyersound View Post
You know even though the lyrics are silly, the song is played and sung well, they even seem to have some conviction for it. It's weird, but not super torture material.
I don't like it but they have sold about a gazilion albums and singles. Look about half way the page.
BZN - Wikipedia
65 albums most of them are platinum the rest are gold and 24 singles that made the charts some of them big so, ... who am I to judge.
Old 1st November 2010
Old 1st November 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephonic View Post
TRUMPED!

I don't know that I've ever heard every single member of a band choose a different key before.

Atonal genius perhaps.

So... I'm still not getting this embed thing. Anyone wanna stoop to my level for just a moment so I can finally get it straight?

I'm supposed to lose part of this, right?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 1st November 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeAl View Post
I'm still not getting this embed thing. Anyone wanna stoop to my level for just a moment so I can finally get it straight?

I'm supposed to lose part of this, right?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
All you need is the 8-12 digit video code, surrounded by square bracket youtube tags.

So in your case:

(youtube)fbGkxcY7YFU(/youtube)

Change the round brackets to square and you got it:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search