The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
worst gear manufacturer websites Dynamics Processors (HW)
Old 25th October 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoaT View Post
The other example of awful customer experience done the other way around would be Shadow Hills

Go and try to educate yourselves about their products.

If I want to play WWII war games, I buy a game. Entering cheat codes to see the products is just plain re:tard:ed.
I think it's awesome. must be a matter of taste.

loving it. refreshing. If I want to knwo the product details I can go to vintageking or any other website who carries their products and manuals.
Old 25th October 2010
Lives for gear

Native Instruments.
For computers, IBM...Nothing is even close to how bad their site is.
Old 25th October 2010
Here for the gear

Shadow Hill's Website is with out a doubt the first website I've had to decode passwords to gain access to product info on a preamp.....what a wonderful world.
Old 25th October 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Necola View Post
I think it's awesome. must be a matter of taste.

loving it. refreshing. If I want to knwo the product details I can go to vintageking or any other website who carries their products and manuals.
While your opinion holds it's points fully, I still have to disagree. It is not a matter of taste.

If a website's function is to provide information about company's products, it fails miserably if a majority of site visitors find it so difficult to use they rather give up than go through the trouble.

And if even you who like the site say you can go to other sites to find the appropriate info about products, it just drives the point home.

As awesome it might be, it's bad for their business. People do not get what they come for from that site. And being 2010 people are already so accustomed to the web they tend to find their pasttime from the sites that are made for that purpose and contain better fun and games.

Without the codes it would be just (another cool but) annoying flash site. With them it's unusable.

Epic fail.
Old 25th October 2010
Gear Maniac

MFB Synths:

MFB-SYNTHe

Oh dear.....

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search