The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Is everything OK @ Pendulum Audio?
Old 24th August 2010
Lives for gear

Is everything OK @ Pendulum Audio?

Anyone heard anything about Pendulum Audio?

I emailed them a few weeks ago w/o response and have been checking their website but it has been down for at least a week or so (only get the OpenDNS warning)
Old 25th August 2010
Lives for gear

Website is fine. http://www.pendulumaudio.com

I spoke with Greg two weeks ago. All was fine.
Old 25th August 2010
Gear Addict

that link did not work for me
Old 25th August 2010
It's weird, the link didn't work for me either, but when I went to a new window and typed it in from scratch the site came up fine.
Old 25th August 2010
Lives for gear

I'm glad they are fine but the website still does not work following your link or typing it in.
Old 25th August 2010
Gear Maniac

Just typed it in myself and it's up
Old 25th August 2010
Shy
Lives for gear

Yep works (now at least). Maybe the web hosting provider has been having problems. I visited the site several times the last week or so and it's been fine.
Old 30th August 2010
Lives for gear

Same problem with the website

I can't get into it no matter what I do
Old 30th August 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by True North View Post
Same problem with the website

I can't get into it no matter what I do
If you are on Windows your DNS cache may be corrupted. Try this command:
ipconfig /flushdns
then restart the browser.

Just restarting the computer also flushes DNS cache.
Old 31st August 2010
500 series nutjob

dose not work here.
Old 31st August 2010
Gear Addict

It's been up and down over the past week. Currently down, but was up yesterday. I've been trying to send them an email inquiring about their OCL-2, but they all get bounced back eventually.

Are they active here on GS?
Old 31st August 2010
Lives for gear

I think I found the problem using CheckDNS.net. Two of the four listed nameservers are missing:

Master DNS defined by SOA (ns3.njnet.net) was not found among NS records.

NS list mismatch: registration authority reports that domain is hosted on the following servers: 'ns1.njnet.net; ns2.njnet.net', but DNS server ns1.njnet.net reports domain to be hosted on 'ns3.njnet.net; ns4.njnet.net'. Please make sure that you configure the same DNS servers in registrar database and on your DNS

If you talk to Greg, pass this on to him so he can tell his Internet service provider (who should know better).
Old 1st September 2010
Lives for gear

Pendulum's Internet provider issue

I spoke with Greg this morning and the problem is due to a new owner of his Internet service provider who moved servers and isn't doing it smoothly.

He's aware of the problem and working on it. Until resolved, he begs your patience and understanding and would like to take calls for any urgent issues. This is from his website should you need to contact them:
  • At the present time, the quickest way to place an order is by phone. Please call us at (908) 665-9333 from 9AM to 6PM (Eastern) Monday through Friday. E-mail orders are also accepted, but for security purposes, we recommend ordering by phone.
  • We accept payment by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, company check or bank wire transfer (overseas orders only). Keep in mind that payment by check will delay shipment by 7-10 days. Orders on a credit card can be shipped the same day if in stock.
  • Shipping is made via UPS or Federal Express (your choice). Please contact us for rates to your area.
  • All of our products come with a 10 day money-back guarantee and 1 year full warranty (parts and labor). Our Acoustic Instrument preamps and accessories are only sold direct.
  • All products displayed here are currently in full production. Since they are hand-built in our factory, not all products may be in stock.
  • Typical delivery is stock to 2 weeks. Please call us at (908) 665-9333 or
    e-mail us at
    [email protected] for current availability.
Old 1st September 2010
500 series nutjob

thank for that info: )~

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search