The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Check out this post!!!!
Old 9th June 2003
Check out this post!!!!

This post on the DUC had me rolling on the floor!!!heh

Pro Tools are great technology. Hovewer, there is consensus among pros that pure digital sound lack warm professional, 'radio quality' analog sound. Present technology allows professional effects plug-in processing (reverbs, delays, etc.), but those plugs still cannot emulate professional analog gear signal coloring.
If you want first-class production you may want to pass your digital tracks thru some high-end consoles like SSL, Neve etc. According to the Billboard research, over 75% of Billboard No1 hits were processed thru SSL series 4000 consoles.
So, we are offering SSL, Neve, Urei etc. sound 'colouring' service. We will pass your wav or AIFF tracks thru SSL 4056 console (via Apogee AD/DA's), thru Neve, Pultec, Urei and/or other hi-end analogue gear. Then we will send to you same tracks, in same format, but coloured with 'that' pro analogue sound. As a result you will have world-class sounding tracks, and all you have to do is mixing tracks.
Best part are prices. Our prices are really affordable, starting from USD 200.- per song.
If someone is interested, let us know.
P.S. we also offer remote mix services (using same equipment plus all hi-end processing gear), prices from USD 400.- per song.
Please accept apology if this post breaks conference rules. I have seen some similar posts (service add-on offerings), so I'm not sure.
Dagg

This is what evolution calls "ADAPTATION".dfegad
Old 9th June 2003
Mindreader

I guess that goes hand in hand with the 'we'll listen to yor music and tell you what's wrong with it' story from a few weeks ago
Old 9th June 2003
Lives for gear

Re: Check out this post!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by thethrillfactor
As a result you will have world-class sounding tracks, and all you have to do is mixing tracks.
What an amazing coincidence. I am offering a similar service, but for adding "lo-fi" to your sound.

My research shows that 80% of mp3's posted on the net are made using Alesis and Behringer gear. So for $20 per song I will run your tracks through my lo-end rig to add that classic "bit-reduction warmth" to your trax.
Old 10th June 2003
High End Moderator

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Old 10th June 2003
Lives for gear

hilarious,

yet again i think i owe heinz a beer.

very nice.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search