The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Hey! Which Reamping box do you like or suggest???
Old 23rd February 2010
Gear Head

Hey! Which Reamping box do you like or suggest???

HI all!

I wanted to post an update to my problem with the reamper I bought from John.

I posted this thread about my problem and he had me confused with another person at first. Once we got that part squared away we spoke and went through the problem and he has taken care of everything for me.

I sent him the reamper back and he refunded my money and took great care in resolving my situation. He did test the reamper once he received it and said that it was working just fine.

FWIW I could not find a way to stop the loud buzzing I was getting with his reamper befoee I sent it back. Before I sent back the reamper I bought a radial x-amp and that one was dead silent for some reason and worked perfectly. I kept hot swaping them both out on the signal chain and kept getting noise for the red reamper. There must be a logical explnation for this? Maybe there was somthing that contributed to the noise I could not find?

Anyone?

Alot of people were saying the active radial reamper would in fact make more noise but that was not the case, in fact it was the exact opposite and it was noise and buzz free...

Thanks again John for taking care of the situation and I'm sorry for using colorfull language in my orginal post about the reamper.

G.

I bought this for my studio and the two times I have used it was noisey as heck. If I don't have the ground switch in the down position the buzzing is so loud it sounds like my cab is going to blow...

I think I'm using it correctly as I'm running the clean/direct track I captured from my session out of my Lynx Aurora converter into the reamper and then into the front of the amp... It's noisey as heck even with the ground on but not as a bad as with the ground off...
For a test I also tried running out of my Digi 003's D/A converter line out with the same noisey results. I obviously want to use the Lynx D/A because it smokes the Digi 003's D/A

I'm looking at the Radial X-Amp box because it's active and probablyworks better 'm thinking...
Any first hand experiences or suggestions would be much appreciated...!
G.
Old 23rd February 2010
Gear Maniac

Hi,

I have the Radial Reamp Pro, its passive too, you sure you don´t have a grounding issue? I usually have to lift the ground with the ground switch and when I need to there is no excessive noise but I can say that the peavey 6505 is much noisier than a mesa dual rectifier when reamping, at leaste in my experience. That reamp box you have the is the original and unless you have a faulty one I would have to say ether user error or a grounding issue!

Hotstuff

Ps: I am very happy with my Radial, does exactly as advertized!
Old 23rd February 2010
member no 666

The IBP Jr. doesn't have the re-amp function but the IBP does... which I have found to be not only useful as the "In Between Phase Tool" but especially useful for re-amping bass as I can take the mic the amp, play it with the DI track then manipulate the "phase" of the signal going to the amp so that the mic'ed and DI tracks "lock" and create the right bass "vowel" without adding any additional EQ.

You can get some really interesting textures if you're running to two guitar amps at the same time too!!

On its own its the best "re-amp" system I've experienced... add the phase tool... priceless.

Peace.
Old 23rd February 2010
Gear Addict

Quote:
Radial X-Amp box
works great here! radial makes good stuff.
Old 23rd February 2010
Gear Guru

another vote for the IBP thumbsup

it's a great DI, a great reamper but the phase tool makes it unique
Old 23rd February 2010
Radial X-Amp with the Radial SGI and you're good to go. The SGI system allows you to place the guitar amp far away from the guitarist so you can accurately hear what you're mic'ing in the first place, and then the X-Amp allows you to reamp very easily when/if you need to.
Old 23rd February 2010
Lives for gear

Question - are you by chance using a TRS cable from the reamp to the amp?

Don't mean to imply anything by such a basic question, but that might explain the noise.
Old 26th February 2010
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshaholic View Post

I bought this pile of **** for my studio and the two times I have used it it is noisey as hell. If I don't have the ground switch in the down position the buzzing is so loud it sounds like my cab is going to blow...

I think I'm using it correctly as I'm running the clean/direct track I captured from my session out of my Lynx Aurora converter into the reamper and then into the front of the amp... It's noisey as heck even with the ground on but not as a bad as with the ground off...
For a test I also tried running out of my Digi 003's D/A converter line out with the same noisey results. I obviously want to use the Lynx D/A because it smokes the Digi 003's D/A

I'm looking at the Radial X-Amp box because it's active and probablyworks better 'm thinking...
G.
Moshaholic - FOR THE RECORD - We exchanged a number of emails about the problem you were having reamping. I did the best I could to trouble shoot your signal path to determine if the Reamp had a problem or if it was something inherit with your set-up. Although I never got a clear indication the Reamp had a problem I offered to fix it or replace it for free even though you didn’t buy it from me directly.

Last edited by +6/185; 26th February 2010 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: clarification
Old 26th February 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by +6/185 View Post
Moshaholic - FOR THE RECORD - We exchanged a number of emails about the problem you were having reamping. I did the best I could to trouble shoot your signal path to determine if the Reamp had a problem or if it was something inherit with your set-up. Although I never got a clear indication the Reamp had a problem I offered to exchange it or replace it for free even though you didn’t buy it from me directly.
Now that's what I call great customer service. Although I already have two X-Amps that work well, I'm buying my next reamp boxes from you, John. There's no such thing as too many!
Old 26th February 2010
Lives for gear

i use the passive link, would love to try the IBP

passive link is awesome as it is totally passive,
has male and female xlr inputs (paralleled)
has two outputs, so you can re-amp to two amps at once,
has volume and tone pots, just like a guitar (pretty useful too)
sturdy as hell, and a nice colour (nicely priced too)

Broadcast Pro Audio || Passive Link
Old 26th February 2010
Gear Head

I bought a Creation Audio Labs MW1 last year. I know it's on the pricey side but i find it useful for more than just re-amping. I think I ranted enough about how much I like this box last time...

A nice feature is that i can drive two amps at once as well as sending a balanced signal to the DAW for my save track. Once you do this you are almost certain to create a ground loop. Whilst most units have a ground loop switch, usually it is just lifting the ground on the balanced out/s - and that wont cure ground loops between the to-amp out/s.

I confirmed I had a ground loop by temporarily disconnecting the earth pin of the power socket of one amp - which is not a good thing to do but useful for a test. Once I confirmed the source of the problem, i ordered a JT-11P from jensen transformers and built a little isolation box (about US$70 I think). This way I kill the hum in the audio path and keep my equipment properly earthed. Very simple to do.
Old 26th February 2010
Gear Maniac

Fletcher,

Does this create additional artifacts when blending with original DI signal?
If you were reamping to 2 amps, would you have to have identical settings on both IBP's, or could this smear the sound somewhat if you didn't?

Either way its a cool idea, and I'd have never though to do it.

At the moment, I reamp using the SCA D11 and using the impedance switches for varying brightness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post

The IBP Jr. doesn't have the re-amp function but the IBP does... which I have found to be not only useful as the "In Between Phase Tool" but especially useful for re-amping bass as I can take the mic the amp, play it with the DI track then manipulate the "phase" of the signal going to the amp so that the mic'ed and DI tracks "lock" and create the right bass "vowel" without adding any additional EQ.

You can get some really interesting textures if you're running to two guitar amps at the same time too!!

On its own its the best "re-amp" system I've experienced... add the phase tool... priceless.

Peace.
Old 26th February 2010
I have a couple of the red Reamp version 2 boxes, and couldn't be happier. If you are not able to use these, I suspect you will have issues with any other reamp box - and probably far more if they are powered.

Passive boxes using a transformer give good isolation from a wide range of line level sources.

It would probably only aggravate you if I asked the usual no-brainer questions. But for the benefit of others who might get the wrong idea about these boxes - here are some thoughts to think about (no need to respond):

I presume that you have tracked a clean, noise-free, guitar pickup signal. Because any noise floor you have recorded will be multiplied by the guitar amp gain, and would have nothing to do with the Reamp. I recommend tracking while monitoring with a high gain amp, so that you are very aware of the noise you are tracking.

When connecting the Reamp, you want to use a short lead. Ideally, sit the Reamp on the guitar amp and use a very short instrument cable. Since the instrument cable is unbalanced, it is highly likely to pick up noise, so it needs to be high quality, with shields correctly connected. Any faults here shouldn't be blamed on the Reamp box. The Reamp is a transformer, so don't park it in a high EMF field, like right over a power transformer or something. Drive it with a hot pro line level signal from a quality D/A converter using a correctly shielded balanced cable.

There's not a lot to go wrong with these things - which is something I love about them. A passive box adds no noise itself - it may pick up some external EMF, or expose a ground fault in the connected cables and components. Active boxes definately add their own noise floor, and are more likely to have ground loop issues etc due to their requirement for a power connection.

Good luck resolving your problem - but buying new gear may not be the answer.
Old 26th February 2010
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
I have a couple of the red Reamp version 2 boxes, and couldn't be happier. If you are not able to use these, I suspect you will have issues with any other reamp box - and probably far more if they are powered.

Passive boxes using a transformer give good isolation from a wide range of line level sources.

It would probably only aggravate you if I asked the usual no-brainer questions. But for the benefit of others who might get the wrong idea about these boxes - here are some thoughts to think about (no need to respond):

I presume that you have tracked a clean, noise-free, guitar pickup signal. Because any noise floor you have recorded will be multiplied by the guitar amp gain, and would have nothing to do with the Reamp. I recommend tracking while monitoring with a high gain amp, so that you are very aware of the noise you are tracking.

When connecting the Reamp, you want to use a short lead. Ideally, sit the Reamp on the guitar amp and use a very short instrument cable. Since the instrument cable is unbalanced, it is highly likely to pick up noise, so it needs to be high quality, with shields correctly connected. Any faults here shouldn't be blamed on the Reamp box. The Reamp is a transformer, so don't park it in a high EMF field, like right over a power transformer or something. Drive it with a hot pro line level signal from a quality D/A converter using a correctly shielded balanced cable.

There's not a lot to go wrong with these things - which is something I love about them. A passive box adds no noise itself - it may pick up some external EMF, or expose a ground fault in the connected cables and components. Active boxes definately add their own noise floor, and are more likely to have ground loop issues etc due to their requirement for a power connection.

Good luck resolving your problem - but buying new gear may not be the answer.
+1
Concise, helpful, informative, and diplomatic! thumbsup
Old 26th February 2010
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittonian View Post
Radial X-Amp with the Radial SGI and you're good to go. The SGI system allows you to place the guitar amp far away from the guitarist so you can accurately hear what you're mic'ing in the first place, and then the X-Amp allows you to reamp very easily when/if you need to.
Nice one Joshua

You've just helped me troubleshoot a problem I have. When recording alone, I was going to have to stretch terribly (guitar on) to see my levels in my DAW. Now I don't need to. I'll just take the (to amp) output of a JDI into the SGI to give me the increased length a guitar cable shouldn't be used for. Nice!!!
Old 26th February 2010
Lives for gear

Fletcher : with the IBP - so this tool is really for tracking, right? Otherwise (assuming we're talking digital here, which maybe we're not - fair enough) what would be the benefit of using this over delay / region nudging / whatever in the box?
Old 26th February 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu6gr8 View Post
Now that's what I call great customer service. Although I already have two X-Amps that work well, I'm buying my next reamp boxes from you, John. There's no such thing as too many!
That's the box I went with. As long as you follow the simple instructions that come with the unit it's hard to go wrong. From what I know it's also the original incarnation of that technology.
Old 2nd March 2010
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by +6/185 View Post
Moshaholic - FOR THE RECORD - We exchanged a number of emails about the problem you were having reamping. I did the best I could to trouble shoot your signal path to determine if the Reamp had a problem or if it was something inherit with your set-up. Although I never got a clear indication the Reamp had a problem I offered to fix it or replace it for free even though you didn’t buy it from me directly.
WTF???

"Didn't buy it directly from you" ???

ARE YOU WHACK ON CRACK JACK???

"FOR THE RECORD"... YOU HAVE NEVER EMAILED ME ONCE ON THIS ISSUE

ALSO, YES I DID BUY THE UNIT FROM YOU (SEE COPY OF RECEIPT BELOW)

YOU MUST HAVE HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH ANOTHER DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

I bought this brand new from the Reamp website just before thanksgiving and paid extra for expidited shipping. It is the Ver 2 model.

I started this thread because I bought the unit a few months back and I just recently tried to use it and I had noise and issues and 3 hours later I was done with trying to mess around with it in the studio.

Like most, I do not have time to waste in the studio. I seriously needed a functional reamper last week on that very day I posted and had to run out and buy one that day to finish my work.

I just wanted some advice from people on alternatives before I bought another one (which is what I should have just done in the first place before buying anything).

FWIW The Radial X-Amp I had to buy worked like a charm for me.

It actually would be REALLY nice if you just refunded the my money forthe remaper since I had to go out and buy another repamer last week and this unit has never worked to my satisfaction. Not mention apologize for confusing me with someone else and publicly calling me out on somthing that NEVER happend.

AFAIC I'm out a total of $240.00 with expedited shipping plus hours in the studio.

Let me know how and when you want to refund me and I will gladly ship the unit back to you TODAY and the matter will be closed.

G.

HERE IS MY ORDER INFO FROM THE EMAIL I RECEIVED BACK IN NOVEMBER PROVING I BOUGHT THIS FROM YOU
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks again for shopping with CCNow.
We would like to inform you that your order has been shipped.

If you have questions about your order or product (such as shipping questions,
use of your product, or store refund/return policy), please contact the supplier
directly at [email protected] .

If you have a billing question, please feel free to contact CCNow's customer service at
http://www.ccnow.com/cgi-local/contact.cgi?shop .

Shipment Tracking Information:
Method: UPS
Number: 1Z2Y559A0290798468

CCNow Order Number: 183-63-3193

Vendor: Reamp
URL: http://www.reamp.com
Email: [email protected]

Qty Unit Price Product-ID Description

----------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2nd March 2010
Lives for gear

have you looked inside it ?

just wondered

radial it is then ... they are making a 500 series one im waiting for that i think

Old 2nd March 2010
Lives for gear

ps .. AFAIC... AS FAST AS I CAN ?

fuuck

ooooo u meant as far as im concerned....

bloody guitarist try using a whole sentence
Old 2nd March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:

I bought this pile of **** for my studio and the two times I have used it it is noisey as hell. If I don't have the ground switch in the down position the buzzing is so loud it sounds like my cab is going to blow...

G.

something else is wrong in your setup...or you somehow got a defective "REAMP" box...which i would find very rare...and would assure you 100% that the fine folks at "REAMP" would take care of any problems with their product should you contact them. my guess would be that you have a poorly wired cable somewhere in your chain, or maybe you are using trs 1/4" cables and somewhere a grounding issue is occurring.

i have 4 of the original REAMP boxes...i've been using them for nearly 10 years with absolutely ZERO problems EVER. i have many, many friends and associates who use them as well, again with no problems.

i use my REAMPs on nearly every single mix i do...2 to feed some sans amp pedals, 1 for an electroharmonix holy grail verb, and one always setup to re=amp sounds into my room through various amps.

it is a great product...i'd highly suggest you contact john at reamp.

for what it is worth, i've also used the radial x-amp box...works great too...i prefer not having to have a power supply to deal with.

the ibp from little labs is a fantastic device as well, the amazing things the ibp can do aside....it's reamp capabilities work great too.

for me, the original REAMP™ is still the king. i've worked in tons of studios across the usa and abroad...and i can tell you i have never run into ANYONE with the original REAMP boxes who doesn't absolutely love them.

all the best,

jchristopherhughes
Old 2nd March 2010
Lives for gear

I use a Little Labs Redeye and it rocks.

Now I want an IBP
Old 2nd March 2010
I've never had a problem with any of my Reamps.

The buzz you experienced isn't really a problem if lifting the switch makes it go away.
Old 2nd March 2010
Gear Nut

Quote:
WTF???

"Didn't buy it directly from you" ???

ARE YOU WHACK ON CRACK JACK???

"FOR THE RECORD"... YOU HAVE NEVER EMAILED ME ONCE ON THIS ISSUE

ALSO, YES I DID BUY THE UNIT FROM YOU (SEE COPY OF RECEIPT BELOW)

YOU MUST HAVE HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH ANOTHER DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

I bought this brand new from the Reamp website just before thanksgiving and paid extra for expidited shipping. It is the Ver 2 model.

I started this thread because I bought the unit a few months back and I just recently tried to use it and I had noise and issues and 3 hours later I was done with trying to mess around with it in the studio.

Like most, I do not have time to waste in the studio. I seriously needed a functional reamper last week on that very day I posted and had to run out and buy one that day to finish my work.

I just wanted some advice from people on alternatives before I bought another one (which is what I should have just done in the first place before buying anything).

FWIW The Radial X-Amp I had to buy worked like a charm for me.

It actually would be REALLY nice if you just refunded the my money forthe remaper since I had to go out and buy another repamer last week and this unit has never worked to my satisfaction. Not mention apologize for confusing me with someone else and publicly calling me out on somthing that NEVER happend.

AFAIC I'm out a total of $240.00 with expedited shipping plus hours in the studio.

Let me know how and when you want to refund me and I will gladly ship the unit back to you TODAY and the matter will be closed.

G.

HERE IS MY ORDER INFO FROM THE EMAIL I RECEIVED BACK IN NOVEMBER PROVING I BOUGHT THIS FROM YOU
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks again for shopping with CCNow.
We would like to inform you that your order has been shipped.

If you have questions about your order or product (such as shipping questions,
use of your product, or store refund/return policy), please contact the supplier
directly at [email protected] .

If you have a billing question, please feel free to contact CCNow's customer service at
http://www.ccnow.com/cgi-local/contact.cgi?shop .

Shipment Tracking Information:
Method: UPS
Number: 1Z2Y559A0290798468

CCNow Order Number: 183-63-3193

Vendor: Reamp
URL: http://www.reamp.com
Email: [email protected]

Qty Unit Price Product-ID Description

----------------------------------------------------------------
Moshaholic - My written policy is if the Reamp doesn’t meet your expectations within 10 days of purchase I will give you a complete refund. If the Reamp fails within one year I will repair it for free.
Old 2nd March 2010
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixman499 View Post
something else is wrong in your setup...or you somehow got a defective "REAMP" box...which i would find very rare...and would assure you 100% that the fine folks at "REAMP" would take care of any problems with their product should you contact them. my guess would be that you have a poorly wired cable somewhere in your chain, or maybe you are using trs 1/4" cables and somewhere a grounding issue is occurring.

i have 4 of the original REAMP boxes...i've been using them for nearly 10 years with absolutely ZERO problems EVER. i have many, many friends and associates who use them as well, again with no problems.

i use my REAMPs on nearly every single mix i do...2 to feed some sans amp pedals, 1 for an electroharmonix holy grail verb, and one always setup to re=amp sounds into my room through various amps.

it is a great product...i'd highly suggest you contact john at reamp.

for what it is worth, i've also used the radial x-amp box...works great too...i prefer not having to have a power supply to deal with.

the ibp from little labs is a fantastic device as well, the amazing things the ibp can do aside....it's reamp capabilities work great too.

for me, the original REAMP™ is still the king. i've worked in tons of studios across the usa and abroad...and i can tell you i have never run into ANYONE with the original REAMP boxes who doesn't absolutely love them.

all the best,

jchristopherhughes
I have ZERO of the above issues as far as wiring goes and I'm sure that many ppl have used this item with no issues and it is a fine item. although I'm kind of tweeked that John has confused me with some other customer that was having problems who apparently did not buy his REAMP through him. My guess is the remaper I bought brand new is defective or whatever.

Like this is not rocket science and is very easy to hook up and use. I have been been a guitarist since the 80's and have been doing pro audio and recording since the early 90's.

I honestly know gear pretty good.

My rig is very small and very simple and done right with all balanced cables... Besides the brand new DB 25 snake comming out of my Lynx into the reamp box from the there is just one more life line cable going into an ISP decimator noise gate and then into the guitar amp.

I had this problem with a Soldano and an Engl so I know it's not the amps and or the cables.

The radial worked perfectly when I swaped out the other one and is much more quiter with none of the buzzing issues as the other one has.

G.
Old 2nd March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
I have ZERO of the above issues as far as wiring goes and I'm sure that many ppl have used this item with no issues and it is a fine item. although I'm kind of tweeked that John has confused me with some other customer that was having problems who apparently did not buy his REAMP through him. My guess is the remaper I bought brand new is defective or whatever.

Like this is not rocket science and is very easy to hook up and use. I have been been a guitarist since the 80's and have been doing pro audio and recording since the early 90's.

I honestly know gear pretty good.

My rig is very small and very simple and done right with all balanced cables... Besides the brand new DB 25 snake comming out of my Lynx into the reamp box from the there is just one more life line cable going into an ISP decimator noise gate and then into the guitar amp.

I had this problem with a Soldano and an Engl so I know it's not the amps and or the cables.

The radial worked perfectly when I swaped out the other one and is much more quiter with none of the buzzing issues as the other one has.

G.
cool. i was only making a suggestion...trouble shooting if you will...i was certainly not implying that you don't know what you are doing.

obviously if you have tried the radial box, and it worked great...there must be an issue with the REAMP box. i have one of the radial boxes as well...it is also a great product. in fairness, the first radial x-amp i purchased had a defect in it...i called radial...and the problem was dealt with.

my history with the REAMP box has been flawless...but i am sure, like any product...there can be issues.

it seems that john is very willing to replace it for you. his policy for returns seems very fair to me.

i hope you can work something out. glad the radial is working for you.

all the best,

jchristopherhughes
Old 2nd March 2010
Lives for gear

actually, in re-reading my original post, i apologize for appearing to be telling you that you definitely were doing something wrong... it should have read:

"i wonder if perhaps something else is wrong in your setup...or you somehow got a defective "REAMP" box...which i would find very rare...and would assure you 100% that the fine folks at "REAMP" would take care of any problems with their product should you contact them. my guess would be that you have a poorly wired cable somewhere in your chain, or maybe you are using trs 1/4" cables and somewhere a grounding issue is occurring."

that is what i intended...and thought, that i had typed. my apologies if it came off as condescending. certainly not the intent. i have on occasion had similar noise/grounding problems when reamping stuff...usually tracking the issue down to a bad/incorrectly wired cable, patchbay point, or even a weird ground loop caused by the power supplies to my gear and the amp.

really just trying to help...but also wanted to put some good word out about a product that has been quite valuable and problem free in my world.

again, good luck to you.

best,

jchristopherhughes
Old 10th March 2010
Gear Head

HI all!

I wanted to post an update to my problem with the reamper I bought from John.

I posted this thread about my problem and he had me confused with another person at first. Once we got that part squared away we spoke and went through the problem and he has taken care of everything for me.

I sent him the reamper back and he refunded my money and took great care in resolving my situation. He did test the reamper once he received it and said that it was working just fine.

FWIW I could not find a way to stop the loud buzzing I was getting with his reamper befoee I sent it back. Before I sent back the reamper I bought a radial x-amp and that one was dead silent for some reason and worked perfectly. I kept hot swaping them both out on the signal chain and kept getting noise for the red reamper. There must be a logical explnation for this? Maybe there was somthing that contributed to the noise I could not find?

Anyone?

Alot of people were saying the active radial reamper would in fact make more noise but that was not the case, in fact it was the exact opposite and it was noise and buzz free...

Thanks again John for taking care of the situation and I'm sorry for using colorfull language in my orginal post about the reamper.

G.
Old 10th March 2010
Lives for gear

x-amp user and lover here. i want 2 more...
Old 10th March 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
I started this thread because I bought the unit a few months back and I just recently tried to use it and...
Quote:
I bought this pile of **** for my studio and the two times I have used it it is noisey as hell.
Quote:
I sent him the reamper back and he refunded my money
So:
1. you didn't test the unit within it's return period
2. you completely ripped this unit in a public forum, calling it a POS
3. you got a complete refund from the manufacturer

UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search