The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Worst band of the year. LOLocoaster Desktop Synthesizers
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear
Worst band of the year. LOLocoaster

I present to you guys the worst band and song of this last year. If this doesn't make you want to dig your eyes out then something is wrong with you. and you guys on the owl city thread thought that was bad. sorry there is no way you can defend this.

Discuss.

YouTube - Brokencyde - Freaxx Music Video :D
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg082 View Post
I present to you guys the worst band and song of this last year. If this doesn't make you want to dig your eyes out then something is wrong with you. and you guys on the owl city thread thought that was bad. sorry there is no way you can defend this.

Discuss.

WTF! OUCH! man that hurts......
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear
There is just no excuse for stuff like this.
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg082 View Post

Discuss.

Whaaaaaaat a fuuuuuck?

RnB Metal Rap?

:11 seconds - :16 seconds is the BEST part

1:59 = ROLFMAAAAFF****ING-O
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

Clumsiest autotune ever. If you're gonna do it, at least try to do it 'well'.

I lasted 30 seconds.
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobius.media View Post
Clumsiest autotune ever. If you're gonna do it, at least try to do it 'well'.

I lasted 30 seconds.
I watched the whole thing, just for kicks. I just wanted to see how ****ing stupid can it get....and they definitely took it there...FUCCKING HIGH FIVE:

WAAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 7th January 2010
Gear Nut

I particularly like the guy in the pig suit. I can just see the pre-production meeting.

Okay what this video really needs is a guy in a pig suit.

LOL!!!
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

I like how the guy in the red/pink shirt is so gay, that he's totally awkward when a girl stands close to him. Its hilarious.
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasCricket View Post
I like how the guy in the red/pink shirt is so gay, that he's totally awkward when a girl stands close to him. Its hilarious.

That's what tight pants, and pink shirt do to a rap metalist.

Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

It has a certain insane charm!

Maybe they need to hook up with chris lago ...
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

And I thought THIS was bad . . .

Note the synchronised 'moves', and lord only knows what they were thinking at 2:46

Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

Those were awesome! I was laughing so hard when that disco breakdown thing happened in the second video. The singer was awkwardly doing some kind of dance or something. That was awesome! We should start a "Bands to avoid at all costs" list!
Old 7th January 2010
These second bunch of guys hold their own also. I wouldn't put them out of the race.
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Roddey View Post
I wouldn't put them out of the race.
And yet noone's mentioned Hollywood Undead yet . . .
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

Pretty freaky.........especially the sound of those gender confused boys hurling multiple times during the , um...song?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Old 7th January 2010
Gear Maniac

The worst part is that I know probably a good dozen people who would like that...and yes they all look as ridiculous as the winners in this video.

What's wrong with my generation?
Old 7th January 2010
Gear Addict

that second video is epic in its hilarity. I'm not even sure that its not a joke.
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

Errr Um? Yeah that second video is downright scary......
Old 7th January 2010
yeah it's true...

I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I saw this.

It happens.
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

At least i can look at the cute blond in the video and bear it...lol
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear
wow that second video is horrible. the ending with the techno and autotune brings the lolz. rrrrrrrage. i don't know about that chick she reminds me off all the 20 something spoiled scene girls that have all those ugly barbells in their face and collect at the door for the band to say they are with the band. i don't think she is that hot, ordinary at best.

off the subject, at least my girlfriend is hotter than said girl in the video and actually plays piano and bass and can comp tracks for me in protools when i'm tracking lol. relationship works out great. met her when i had an audition for band members. not too many hot girls around that do that these days, you're lucky to find one at all. every other relationship i've had has failed because of music, same goes for my friends.
Old 7th January 2010
Here for the gear

Can someone merge this with the Owl City thread?
Old 7th January 2010
Gear Addict

Seems this isn't a fleeting moment of silliness.

Urban Dictionary: Scene Kid

Autotune, virus ti's, a little mix of pop hiphop with some metal punk yada yada. This style will be what we are all complaining about two years from now on gearslutz.

With every new wave that comes along every few years it seems there are at least a couple of bands that do it right. Will be interested to see who emerges.

mike
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

This video keeps getting funnier every time I watch it
Old 7th January 2010
Gear Maniac

these dudes make me very sad.
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear
I thought of starting this thread after reading all the owl city stuff and just people dogging on bands. If anyone fully deserves it it's this band...but i will say i had to watch it 2 or 3 times just to grasp what the hell i was seeing and if it was actually serious. and it is very serious lol. these guys tour on the warped tour and how the hell they never get their ass kicked no clue. guess the warped tour has gone way down hill since the 90's.

do yourself a favor and google reviews on these guys. ooooh man lol
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

Allah be merciful! It's like everything that's wrong with pop music at the moment, done as badly and as cheaply as possible. Terrifying.
Old 7th January 2010
Gear Maniac

I love it when over-privileged suburban kids try to become pop stars. I'll bet they borrowed their parents' Land Rovers and Jaguars for the video and shot close to their parents' house...

It actually makes me feel good that I paid my way through college and now work for next to nothing... At least I have some dignity...
Old 7th January 2010
Gear Addict

have you read what senses fail has to say about brokencyde?
haha.
Old 7th January 2010
Lives for gear

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaow
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search