The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Dynaudio BM6A : Voltage selector switch in the US?
Old 1st October 2005
Here for the gear

Dynaudio BM6A : Voltage selector switch in the US?

Hi,

I have to buy the Bm6A online as nobody carries them in the DC area.
But before placing my order online I need to be sure that the Bm6a do have a voltage swith connector to switch from US voltage to European voltage.

If you have bought them in the US recently could you confirm me, by writing or with a picture of the rear that they do feature a Voltage selector switch?

Thanks a lot.

MelOdeus
Old 1st October 2005
Gear Addict

I bought mine from a US dealer and they do, indeed, have a voltage switch. Curiously, in fact, one of mine came a little loose, and I'm thinking I'll need to replace it. Go figure.
Old 1st October 2005
Here for the gear

Thanks for the info.

I went to hear the BM5A and i loved them. Unfortunately they don't have the dual voltage feature and in case i move back to europe i will have to sell them. That's why i am considering the Bm6A.

Have you compared the Bm5a and the Bm6a together? Main differences? Are you happy with your Bm6A?
Old 1st October 2005
Gear Addict

Very happy with the BM6A's, but I've never heard the 5's. I would generally say that what you read about the BM6A's on this forum is about right. Good luck.
Old 1st October 2005
Lives for gear

I love my BM6A's -- very true sounding. My mixes translate great on other systems.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search