The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
I guess you guys like stellar perfomances... Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 12th December 2009
Here is one I often put forward as one of those ultimate examples of content over form. It's from the movie Brothers of the Head, which is a very intense and trippy and disturbing movie if you've never seen it, very much musically oriented so it's OT :-) It might seem like a gay flick for a minute, but the two guys are Siamese twins in the movie. They are being really manipulated by a promoter looking for a novelty act, and basically set loose in this bohemian world as very emotionally defective kids with lots of drugs and such. Definitely check it out.

Anyway, it's just a crap acoustic guitar and voice and it's very primitive, very simple, but it just makes my skin crawl it's so powerful:

YouTube - Brothers Of The Head - My Friend
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search