The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
why the distressor? Dynamics Processors (HW)
Old 24th November 2009
  #31
Gear Guru
 
henryrobinett's Avatar
I do my fair share of rock too. I wouldn't call it essential. But it certainly has a place. But you're right. Virtually useless in jazz.
Old 24th November 2009
  #32
Lives for gear
 
Paul Vnuk Jr.'s Avatar
When its Jazz its Henry,
When its time to Rock its Hank!
Old 24th November 2009
  #33
Lives for gear
 
tapehiss's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryrobinett View Post
I do my fair share of rock too. I wouldn't call it essential. But it certainly has a place. But you're right. Virtually useless in jazz.

ok, i knew that i knew your name from somewhere....

peluso reviews!!!!!!!!!

i recently bought a p12 based on your tapeop review if you are who i think you are... great review and i love that mic!!!!!!!
Old 24th November 2009
  #34
Gear Guru
 
henryrobinett's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xj32 View Post
When its Jazz its Henry,
When its time to Rock its Hank!
LOL! Man you guys are cracking me up!
Old 24th November 2009
  #35
Gear Guru
 
henryrobinett's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tapehiss View Post
ok, i knew that i knew your name from somewhere....

peluso reviews!!!!!!!!!

i recently bought a p12 based on your tapeop review if you are who i think you are... great review and i love that mic!!!!!!!
That'd be me. And it's a great mic!
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
cww2 / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
14
Danny Shaffer / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
2
arrowood101 / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
0
Jonk / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
3
mbuono / High end
11

Forum Jump
Forum Jump