The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Manuals and Recall Sheets
Old 20th November 2009
Lives for gear

Manuals and Recall Sheets

If anyone wants to send me a copy of manuals and/or recall sheets I'll be glad to put it online so anyone who needs it can download it for free.

I'm trying to build a repository of manuals and recall sheets for everyone Here's what we have so far: RackCrew.com - Atlanta digidesign pro tools rentals
Old 20th November 2009
Lives for gear

You can email them to info AT rackcrew.com and I'll be glad to put them online for everyone.

Thanks
Old 20th November 2009
Engagement Manager

good work
but it's gonna take you a long time to catch up with barry rudolph!
Old 20th November 2009
Lives for gear

You are right but I've got time.

Once we get this going we are also going to add a section for gear schematics as well.

OK now send those files folks!
Old 20th November 2009
Lives for gear

Don't know if it helps or hurts, but I have about 900 (More than Barry) recall sheets here as well as links to manuals:

Teaboy Audio Recall Software-Gear List

Just select the company from the pull-down list and select the recall sheet or the manual. A heads up though, there could be legal issues with hosting manuals on your own site. I haven't had a chance to find out for sure.
Old 20th November 2009
Gear Addict

Here's a few I don't see on the Teaboy site:

Symetrix 528
Symetrix 525
Symetrix CL150

HHB Radius 20 (TLAudio Ivory 5021, not Ivory 2)
HHB Radius 30 (TLAudio Ivory 5013, not Ivory 2)

RANE ME15
RANE PE15

Furman GQ15

Klark-Teknik DN360

Yamaha GQ2031

Behringer Ultrafex Pro

Aphex 104
Aphex 107

Omnicraft GT4A

ART Pro VLA (damaged file error)
ART Pro Channel

JBL/UREI 7110

Federal Television AM-864/U

dbx 163X (damaged file error)
dbx 263X

I have recall sheets for all the above if anyone is interested. I also have recall sheets for:

Telefunken V672 (Marquette Audio Labs)
Allen and Heath Saber Console
Old 20th November 2009
Lives for gear

Thanks for the heads up. The data error usually means that you may have an older version of acrobat that cannot read them. Different ones were made at different times. So the ones that do work may have been made with an older version of Acrobat. I wasn't able to get any errors, which is why I suspect a version issue as I have seen that error using older versions. See if you have better luck with Acrobat 9.
Old 21st November 2009
Engagement Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinmiller View Post
Don't know if it helps or hurts, but I have about 900 (More than Barry) recall sheets here as well as links to manuals:

Teaboy Audio Recall Software-Gear List

Just select the company from the pull-down list and select the recall sheet or the manual. A heads up though, there could be legal issues with hosting manuals on your own site. I haven't had a chance to find out for sure.
i know you do but i am still mad at you for beating me to the punch with your teaboy software so i gave barry the heads up!
Old 21st November 2009
Deleted 1a30a04
A high-res digital photo of the gear stored in the Protools session folder does
the trick for me. I don't see the need for recall sheets myself.

jeff
Old 21st November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarkham View Post
A high-res digital photo of the gear stored in the Protools session folder does
the trick for me. I don't see the need for recall sheets myself.

jeff
Try recalling something like a pultec or an AMS-1580. Then try having a bunch o such pieces and having to no which is which while having to take multiple pictures of each. I tried the camera route and that didn't last more than a day. If you happen to be lucky enough to have gear it can work on and not be too picky about the precision, then it can be the best way to go. But for many of us photos just don't work very well. Oh and then add things like being in a studio where it's too dark to not use a flash, but the flash reflects off the gear hiding settings. And having a really long shutter time makes everything too blurry. It can be a real pita.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear