The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Weird/Unusual Plugins
Old 10th December 2009

the ohm force one I have for sale heh, as well as guitar rig too, which you can get really inventive with (see my sig for a link to my listing)

matt
Old 17th December 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odieman View Post
Delay Lama.....if you ever need a virtual Tibetan Monk....
hahaha, yeah definitely. It's actually quite funny to hear a new psytrance song featuring it about once a year. I wish they made a "wrappable" VST version of it so I could use it in ProTools...

No seriously, my pick would be
Sugar Bytes: Effectrix
It's a great little tool for creating new phrases out of drum loops, adding interest to somewhat boring vocals, just tweaking about anything you put through it...
Old 17th December 2009
Lives for gear

Destroy FX Buffer Override is so much fun. Hell, all of their plugs are worth checking out.
Old 17th December 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiF View Post
YOU WA SHOCK!
home (youwashockvst)

The plugin is worth a download for the original description from the website alone, which leaves nothing to add:

"Make it truck shine !
You Wa Shock ! is VST/Winamp effect for brighten up and maximize any truck you hand him.
Use: Though nothing can bring back the missing particle You Wa Shock ! strength is in the behind parts. Excrete excite sound for your trucks. Push harder for more excite sound. The knob will go up. You can operate You Wa Shock ! as early as possible in the truck or to be late. The 4 A B C D fixings create new crunch excrete. Listen for a happy sound.

He makes your truck illuminate with the impact of Wa ! Maximizer of multiple band. The impact of Wa ! Power can be given with the Maximus engine."

Looks just like the exciter that comes with FL Studio!
Old 17th December 2009

theres one that was named something like "russian submarine" in audio unit that is pretty crazy, I just tried googling it, but I can't find it, perhaps someone else will know what I mean

matt
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
πŸ–¨οΈ Show Printable Version
βœ‰οΈ Email this Page
πŸ” Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
πŸŽ™οΈ View mentioned gear