The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Which one 47 FET clone? But...
Old 10th November 2009
Gear Addict

Which one 47 FET clone? But...

Hey!
Im searching for a 47 FET type of microphone and please don't leave comments like; if u need 47 buy an original 47!! They are hard to find, expensive and maybe someone is already making better mics as the original ones possibly with better characteristics...
I believe that here are a lot engineers that have tried the original 47 but have also had a chance to hear all other Wunder Audio CM7-GT, Peluso, Bees Nezz,...I'm sure that these people have to say a lot of intresting things about the clones...

And one question for Fletcher: have u planned to do an FET 47?

Best
Mathias

Old 10th November 2009
Gear Addict

i had a listen to the gauge ecm-47 over the weekend, and i gotta say it sounded pretty sweet for a low cost 47 soundallike. met the guy chandler who's running the op there and he seemed like a real good guy too.

good luck
Old 14th November 2009
Gear Addict

bump
Old 14th November 2009
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat1306 View Post
Hey!
Im searching for a 47 FET type of microphone and please don't leave comments like; if u need 47 buy an original 47!! They are hard to find, expensive and maybe someone is already making better mics as the original ones possibly with better characteristics...
I believe that here are a lot engineers that have tried the original 47 but have also had a chance to hear all other Wunder Audio CM7-GT, Peluso, Bees Nezz,...I'm sure that these people have to say a lot of intresting things about the clones...

Best
Mathias

NU-47F Short body FET version of NU-47

The NU-47 microphone project
Old 14th November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat1306 View Post
Hey!

Best
Mathias

Whats your budget??

PM'd you.

Thanks
Peace
Illumination
Old 14th November 2009
What source are you looking to use it on?

I think a BLUE Mouse (the black one, with a transformer) has a lot of similar characteristics to a U47 on kick drum and bass amplifiers. On vocals it all does the up front, in your face thing nicely, sort of like a SM7B but a little more hi-fi.
Old 14th November 2009
Lives for gear

Isn't the M-Audio Sputnik modeled after the 47ish vibe?
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
πŸ–¨οΈ Show Printable Version
βœ‰οΈ Email this Page
πŸ” Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
πŸŽ™οΈ View mentioned gear