The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Eventide how do U use it?
Old 15th May 2003
Gear Nut

Eventide how do U use it?

How do use your Eventide Harmonizer ?Every body has one but doesn't talk about it much.
Old 15th May 2003
Lives for gear

you make sure you have all the original packaging and accessories that came with the harmonizer,, return everything to the box it came in, make sure it is well packed, call fedex and schedule a pickup. write on the box in big easy to read letters the following:

To:
Dan "60hz" Valencia
25 Kingsland Ave. Apt. 1r
Brooklyn NY, 11211

Make sure to pay for the neccesary insurance, and tip the fedex employee to make sure it gets to the destination extra safe.

When it arrives at the destination i will put it in my rack and make one of the greatest songs of all time (at least to my ears) considering it is an orville or 7k you have. If it is a lower model i will make some good songs too. My success will be inevitable and i will simply mail you back double the money of what the unit is worth. If i don't do this within 6 months,, i will become your lifetime slave. Don't worry we can work out all the specifics. That my friend is how to use a harmonizer.

p.s.
I just couldn't resist my snotty remark,,, the orville has been on the top of my long list since i saw squarepusher play 2 years back.
if you choose not to take up my oh so generous offer -- hehe,, check out www.eventide.com and order a manual for your model. cheers.
Old 15th May 2003
Lives for gear

Re: Eventide how do U use it?

Quote:
Originally posted by logic
How do use your Eventide Harmonizer ?Every body has one but doesn't talk about it much.
It would be more correct to ask What don't you use an Eventide on since I haven't found anything that can benifit from it's use. I find them so uselful as an audio/DSP swiss army knife tool that I bought three of them...
Old 16th May 2003
Lives for gear

I recently got the use of a H3000D-SE...and yeah I know its an older one, but I havent found a setting yet that I couldnt find some use for..The problem is not to overuse it...gee, i wonder what the new ones sound like??!!!
Old 17th May 2003
Gear Nut

I am just trying to figure out how different engineers use there Eventide. I never hear any one talking about "how" they use it. .............example : "putting a snare drum through it and lowering down a third and reversing it"
Old 17th May 2003
Lives for gear

Re: .........

Quote:
Originally posted by logic
"putting a snare drum through it and lowering down a third and reversing it"
Crap! Now everybody is going to know my secret technique!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search