The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Go Make Some Music Already!!!
Old 1st October 2009
  #1
Gear Head
 
djt4400's Avatar
 

Go Make Some Music Already!!!

Just a reminder...

Sometimes it helps to quit worrying about what gear you've got and
just go get to work laying down whats deep in your heart...
Tomorrow is never a sure thing...

MAKE SOME MUSIC !!!!!
Old 1st October 2009
  #2
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by djt4400 View Post
Just a reminder...

Sometimes it helps to quit worrying about what gear you've got and
just go get to work laying down whats deep in your heart...
Tomorrow is never a sure thing...

MAKE SOME MUSIC !!!!!
best thing I've ever read on this forum.
Old 1st October 2009
  #3
Lives for gear
 
Darwin James's Avatar
 

I just ate a double quarter pounder with cheese, a double cheeseburger, a chocolate old fashioned doughnut, a bag of salsa chips, and i'm slowly nursing a luke warm coffee. And I've got a bag of wild berry Skittles on standby. I'm too much of a fat pig to make music.
Old 1st October 2009
  #4
Gear Head
 
djt4400's Avatar
 

Hell with that,, I just downed some sour skittles here... no excuse!!tutt
Old 1st October 2009
  #5
Lives for gear
 
Darwin James's Avatar
 

I feel like im about to throw up, no wonder I got diabetes, a receding hairline and no girlfriend.
Old 1st October 2009
  #6
2 things have recently been slowing down my creative progress:

Gearslutz & plug-ins.
Old 1st October 2009
  #7
Lives for gear
 
ryst's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djt4400 View Post
Just a reminder...

Sometimes it helps to quit worrying about what gear you've got and
just go get to work laying down whats deep in your heart...
Tomorrow is never a sure thing...

MAKE SOME MUSIC !!!!!
I think you're on the wrong forum. You need to head over to www.musicmakingslutz.com
Old 1st October 2009
  #8
Gear Head
 
djt4400's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryst View Post
I think you're on the wrong forum. You need to head over to www.musicmakingslutz.com
www.headingacrosstheroomtomyguitar.com
Old 1st October 2009
  #9
Lives for gear
 
larry b's Avatar
 

Thanks for that.
Old 1st October 2009
  #10
Lives for gear
 
steelyfan's Avatar
 

thumbsup

Dig it.
Old 1st October 2009
  #11
Lives for gear
OK so I know it's my own thread I'm peddling but it is right on topic...

The life of the home studio guy (or schizos don’t sweat the mic and pre)
Old 1st October 2009
  #12
Deleted User
Guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin James View Post
I just ate a double quarter pounder with cheese, a double cheeseburger, a chocolate old fashioned doughnut, a bag of salsa chips, and i'm slowly nursing a luke warm coffee. And I've got a bag of wild berry Skittles on standby. I'm too much of a fat pig to make music.
Dude, dont kill your gall bladder. Youll truly understand the term urgency and what a REAL OIL SLICK looks like if you do.
NO FUN.
Been dare, done dat
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
imaketunes / Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production
104

Forum Jump
Forum Jump