The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
For Sale: 1972 Fender Twin Reverb
Old 28th June 2009
Here for the gear

For Sale: 1972 Fender Twin Reverb

This sale evolved from the events in this thread: Two Fender Twins To Choose From

I had to make a decision whether to buy one of two Fender Twin Reverbs; there was a '69 with JBLs, and a '72 with the master volume removed and original speakers. (Stupidly) before reading the advice here, I went with the '72 because it was cheaper and that the removal of the master volume made it equal to the '69. I had a change of heart, afterwords though, and decided to buy the '69 too and sell the '72.

Both amps do sound AMAZING, but after playing them side by side I can tell that the '69 is superior. Either way I'm putting the line out there for a great, great Fender amp.

Here is the ebay page I made for the '72 (with pictures): 1972 Fender Twin Reverb - eBay (item 280363762645 end time Jul-03-09 13:18:57 PDT)

If you are interested you don't, of course, have to buy it through ebay; we can work out a private deal here or via email. I have another local person interested willing to pay $800 for it, so anyone who wants it will need to make a better offer.

Mod: I saw someone selling a piece of equipment here, so I figured it would be okay for me too. But if I'm wrong, or if you think the thread should be removed, feel free to notify me/move the thread/delete the post.
Old 28th June 2009
Lives for gear

Well, there is a classified ads section here at Gearslutz. I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but it moves pretty quickly, you should get some interest.

Good luck!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search