The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
TTR Dynamic Range Meter
Old 21st June 2009
Gear Maniac

TTR Dynamic Range Meter

Spotted a thread about this over on the sound on sound forum and had a look for myself. Think this may be a useful tool for some of the GS brethren. It's a realtime plugin and offline analyser (sic) that measures peak and RMS values for songs or albums, as well as measuring the dynamic range. Not sure if there are alternative products, I'm sure there are, but as I don't have one (that I know of) I've found it quite useful already. Here's a link to the original thread;

Forum - SOUND ON SOUND : Mastering

Sorry if this has been posted abut before, or if this is the wrong place for it, but I've just spent a little while experimenting with the off-line version, running pre-master mixes of my own and a range of new and vintage recordings through it, and it's been an interesting experience.

Here's a direct link to the developers' website;

Download | DYNAMIC RANGE | pleasurize music!

EDIT - To the OP on the sos forum (just in case you happen to be a member here too), hope you don't mind me doing a bit of work for you, all just in the name of sharing info.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search