The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
I'm searching for a studio in Stockholm
Old 10th August 2005
Here for the gear

I'm searching for a studio in Stockholm

Can anyone recommend a Pro studio in Stockholm preferably a Neve with Flying Faders and a good selection of outboard and impressive monitoring for a 4 week mixing project.

Many thanks

[email protected]
Old 11th August 2005
Here for the gear

check out http://www.301.com.au/301stockholm/data/welcome.php

and ask for Ian.
Old 11th August 2005
Here for the gear

Thanks tried 301 there booked but they would have been the perfect solution, Looking for something similar. Any ideas?
Old 13th August 2005
Lives for gear

Stockholm Studio

Definitely try Atlantis....a really nice place w/ a Neve console

http://www.atlantisgramm.se
Old 13th August 2005
Lives for gear

If you can get yourself further south to Malmo, DEFINITELY check out Tambourine Studios. One of the best vibes of any studio I've ever been in. I've never heard a record that came from here that doesnt sound amazing.
Old 13th August 2005
what about Lindell's ? don't remember if he's in stockholm but his studio looks worth looking into
Old 13th August 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario-C.
what about Lindell's ? don't remember if he's in stockholm...
I'm in Gothenburg....other side of Sweden...=()
Old 13th August 2005
Lives for gear

There are at least two Neve VR studios here in Stockholm:

- Megaphone Studios. Don't know if there is a website, but the studio is well equipped. 60ch Neve VR and if I remember correctly there are 60 analog outs from PTHD. LOTS of great outboard and good variety of monitors (big PMC's, NS-10's, 1030 etc..). This is a very popular mixstudio with a hip downtown location.

- Little Big Room. Website, don't know... 48ch Neve VR with 48 or more outs from PTHD. Impressive outboard collection and nice rooms. Big Genelec mains and various nearfields. Nice studio but located in a boring suburb 30 mins outside Stockholm.

There are a couple of other options aswell, semi-private studios that you might or might not get to rent and a couple of SSL-rooms aswell if you can live without the Neve. There are also a couple of Euphonix-rooms and I can help you get a good deal at one of them.

Anyway, I know most studios and most people running them so give me a call or e-mail me and I'll help you out with telephone-numbers etc..
Old 13th August 2005
Here for the gear

Thanks all for those usefull replies I will look into the options and pass details on to my client, maybe hook up for a beer , looking to start mixing Sept-Oct .

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search