The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
UAD-1 Plug-In Presets
Old 2nd August 2005
Gear Maniac

UAD-1 Plug-In Presets

Hi. Are the only presets available for the UAD-1 plugs on UA's website? If so, there are only three presets per plug-in. I just got my card and it's difficult enough trying to get used to how to use each plug, and having more presets would give me a better chance at catching on quicker.

Please let me know if there are any...

Thanks!
Old 2nd August 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by smk
Hi. Are the only presets available for the UAD-1 plugs on UA's website? If so, there are only three presets per plug-in. I just got my card and it's difficult enough trying to get used to how to use each plug, and having more presets would give me a better chance at catching on quicker.

Please let me know if there are any...

Thanks!
Did you see the downloadable UAD-1 presets on Universal Audio's support site?

http://www.uaudio.com/support/softwa...s-support.html

Look under the "UAD-1 Presets" listing about half way down and choose the package for your OS. There are a lot more than three presets per plug-in in this package -- most folders have 15-20 presets for each plug-in. Hell, even the stock UAD-1 plug-ins come with a decent amount of presets! Are you confusing banks with presets?

You can also find more UAD-1 patches and a world of other UAD-1 info on the UAD-1 forums:

http://www.chrismilne.com/uadforums/

Good Luck!
Synth80s
Old 4th August 2005
Gear Maniac

Many thanks! I'll check it out.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search